My First AGM

Lovestotwink said:
yes i know if u use the basic wow keybind all your toon get it. wat is your point?

my point is it takes no additional time to set up key binds for low levels assuming you already have them on your higher levels and anyways if u get key binds think of all that time u will spend being productive instead of sitting in the gy.

Sirmonte said:
Keybindings does not mean your bad or good. I'm sure there are alot of clickers out there.

keybinding does mean that you can backstrafe and react quicker so there is a skill correlation there.

augiddin said:
keybinding does mean that you can backstrafe and react quicker so there is a skill correlation there.

I do agree with this and I am working on a new ui with keybindings. I guess it just takes time using them to know how to use them. No time like the present.

like i said the rest fall in place over time... u be playin a bg and think that needs to be closer or i need to bind a certain action so i can press it quicker etc, u cant just make a someone else binds/macro's your own. u need to get a good feel, a persoanal set up and that only happens with time.

Sirmonte said:
Keybindings does not mean your bad or good. I'm sure there are alot of clickers out there.

yeah orangemarmalade clicked his spellsteal in his famous 1v2 win. oh wait....

Evade said:
yeah orangemarmalade clicked his spellsteal in his famous 1v2 win. oh wait....

I rofl'd at this. Leave it to a 19er to actually use orangemarm's 1v2 as argument when talking about binds. 1 orange is a sponsored player, this guy never mentioned he was planning of becoming sponsored, so bringing it in in the 1st place is stupid, 2 orange pulled that off because kwana was a terrible mage mindlessly spamming stuff into his incanter's absorb, didnt even steal pws or mana shield, 3rd hyoga is a terrible priest. in any case that 1v2 had everything to do about knowledge, and nothing to do about binds.. good try though, your attempt at looking cool with "high level arena knowledge (as if lol)" just made you look stupid

but yeah, binding is good and needed, and what is the point of not binding at this lvl when u deal with so few binds.. also to take the failed attempt above me as inspiration; dril, a top eu mage is a clicker, as well as cirranis, a top us shaman. doesnt mean you should tho

Everytime I see people discussing hotkeys, I'm reminded of this.

Vqqlol said:
I rofl'd at this. Leave it to a 19er to actually use orangemarm's 1v2 as argument when talking about binds. 1 orange is a sponsored player, this guy never mentioned he was planning of becoming sponsored, so bringing it in in the 1st place is stupid, 2 orange pulled that off because kwana was a terrible mage mindlessly spamming stuff into his incanter's absorb, didnt even steal pws or mana shield, 3rd hyoga is a terrible priest. in any case that 1v2 had everything to do about knowledge, and nothing to do about binds.. good try though, your attempt at looking cool with "high level arena knowledge (as if lol)" just made you look stupid

but yeah, binding is good and needed, and what is the point of not binding at this lvl when u deal with so few binds.. also to take the failed attempt above me as inspiration; dril, a top eu mage is a clicker, as well as cirranis, a top us shaman. doesnt mean you should tho

I find it funny some random idiot on a twink forum is calling a sponsered LAN player bad.

Evade said:
I find it funny some random idiot on a twink forum is calling a sponsered LAN player bad.

i find it funny that u avoided the rest of my post.. also sk asia (cus i kno u have no idea who the people i mentioned r, nor do u kno about their history/ladder play) was never any gd, carried by arc rmp. just bcus some1 is sponsored doesnt mean they're almighty (to u they r tho), just look at arena pwnage and complexity black. also ive met most of the top eu sponsored players in rbg's, except for dignitas (spare daanzka/redhøt), they're pmuch just normal players wit good synergy, exp and who take it a bit more serious

the game isnt an esport m8

Vqqlol said:
i find it funny that u avoided the rest of my post.. also sk asia (cus i kno u have no idea who the people i mentioned r, nor do u kno about their history/ladder play) was never any gd, carried by arc rmp. just bcus some1 is sponsored doesnt mean they're almighty (to u they r tho), just look at arena pwnage and complexity black. also ive met most of the top eu sponsored players in rbg's, except for dignitas (spare daanzka/redhøt), they're pmuch just normal players wit good synergy, exp and who take it a bit more serious

All ESports take is synergy. There isn't a SUPER OMFG high skillcap for most things.

arguing about arenas/knowledge of arena players is fucking hilarious, please continue

Vqqlol said:

The Ironman Triathlon isn't a sport either. I mean come on, all they do is follow a strict diet, train 50+ hours a week, plus track their progress closely with coaches. I mean any random jackass on this forum could do that.

here is the point. yes u can play decent w/o binds. but its like cutting off a couple fingers maybe u can still play w/o them but y the hell would you?

Evade said:
The Ironman Triathlon isn't a sport either. I mean come on, all they do is follow a strict diet, train 50+ hours a week, plus track their progress closely with coaches. I mean any random jackass on this forum could do that.

2011: No WoW at MLG, Merging Battlegroups? Spectator Client Part 2

first ESL dropped wow, then MLG.. where's ur esport son? u gonna say bcus blizzard hosts an arena tournament every yr (its their own game) WoW is an esport? sry m8, ladder play is ladder play, doesnt make it an esport

now pls stop before you make urself look even dumber

augiddin said:
u can play decent w/o binds.

I'm not gonna flame anyone who chooses to click or just smash their heads on the keyboards but I just can't agree on this one.

Let's even assume that a clicker is as fast as someone using hotkeys, I can still think of 2 cases where a clicker can - by no means - play decent:

* How are you gonna circle-strafe while clicking an ability?

* How are you gonna select raid frames in a BG while clicking an ability as a healer (yes, you could select them with hotkeys, which a clicker will obviously not do)?

Those are 2 crucial cases I can think of, and there are ofc the obvious ones like:

* Being slow b/c you don't have the knowledge in your fingers and have to look for the icon every time.

* Having to look at your bars instead of your character.

who doesnt remember how long it took. i tried every few years til i realy needed it and a 80 named noobcake on hyjal helped me get the last one only after and if i beat a 19 twink pally.

Llare said:
All ESports take is synergy. There isn't a SUPER OMFG high skillcap for most things.

nop thts not all they take. u been in the esports scene or smth m8 since u kno this? no? iem 2010 doesnt agree wit u, neilyo/seren/inflame pug winning blizzard wwII doesnt either.. n this is when this game actually was an esport

m8 stay silent about things u do not kno, u can appear intelligent and knowledgeable about 19 stuff

inb4 some reply trying to avoid subject cy@

chíll said:
only 15? took me 34, and i NEVER went without an 85 before 03.00 in the evening, which i got successfully twice..

also, gz :D

Cause your 85 friends werent good :p call me next time instead :D

Users who are viewing this thread