my f2p battleground thoughts

Your druid is already awesome, or rather the person sitting behind his huge shoulders is. You amaze me every time I see you in a battleground the things you pull off.

! Thank you very much /blush

I swear the class isn't as gimped as everyone thinks >_>

Welcome Radvaark,nice to see a good mage posting on TI

24's are ruining the bracket by two things ;GY farming and the ''cat and mice play'' in the middfield of WSG ( otherwise they provide a challenge ) - and ofc there are some real good ones as ejoyable ones to play with.

It is so thrilling to kick the shit out of a 24 especialy the ones full of themselves - that hunt f2p's because they can kill them with such ease and ejoy it like '' the fat complexed person'' as you so delicatly described it.

Ofc it's a fact they would all be better and a bit more gracious if they felt the game through the f2p's perspetive by being one fo them.

Until that changes here's the only comfort one can provide :))) Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - YouTube

Hugs,Kisses and Broken fingers,

Alphasky.

Well, one way to discourage alliance from rolling more huntards is a creation of a horde "punitive premade group" made up from only hunters.Just for the pure sake of lolz. 15 horde hunters in AB will definitely force ally huntards tremble in fear or even rage quit game (yay, mission accomplished!!! :cool:)[/QUOTE]

you are one wierd individual...

not what i have anything against horde(the are simple reskins of ragdolls ) like say Sas vs spetsnaz in CoDbut when people start taking roleplay n stuff to a whole different level
pfft weirdos.Not to mention i just did a 10 bg sample to compare horde to ally hunter ratio and horde had

horde hunters-45
ally -48

did a 24 ratio aswell
15 24s in all bgs
ally had 4:(

Well, one way to discourage alliance from rolling more huntards is a creation of a horde "punitive premade group" made up from only hunters.Just for the pure sake of lolz. 15 horde hunters in AB will definitely force ally huntards tremble in fear or even rage quit game (yay, mission accomplished!!! :cool:)[/QUOTE]

you are one wierd individual...

not what i have anything against horde(the are simple reskins of ragdolls ) like say Sas vs spetsnaz in CoDbut when people start taking roleplay n stuff to a whole different level
pfft weirdos.Not to mention i just did a 10 bg sample to compare horde to ally hunter ratio and horde had

horde hunters-45
ally -48

did a 24 ratio aswell
15 24s in all bgs

Somebody seems to miss out on realizing that in this world people use irony and/or sarcasm too to express their viewpoints.Almost all of my posts are like that if you read my message history, but you should never try to understand them literally , read between the lines :cool:. I don't hate allies, because I don't take the game seriously at all but I like to poke fun and ironize about the status quo.

Btw, People caling others "weirdos" usually are the biggest weirdos themselves lol. As the Russians say "Don't judge and you will never be judged"

horde hunters-45
ally -48

did a 24 ratio aswell
15 24s in all bgs

Oooh love data!! I'm thinking about keeping some extended statistics myself. I'm interested in density of 24's as a function of time of day and faction, density of OP classes as a function of faction, evolution of density of 24's over time etc. It'd be great to modify one of those BG info addons to write to an external file.

Radvaark, good to see you here.
I`m definitely on your side of view when it comes to this matter. Anyhow, lately I`ve been in too many games that we meet 24`s ally eyepatch hunters..

When mention good games in F2P, we have had some really, really nice ones that end 3-2 to either side. That`s what I call nice games. The challenge is up for the test.

And Potatoez, I don't think this would actually make a difference. Ninety percent of the time I feel bad when I see horde hunters, no matter which side I'm playing. Because the majority of the time they at most have 1100 health, and usually not even over 1k. When I priest it up, I'm stunned when the horde hunter with 450 health thinks he will bring me down. Like hitting mosquitoes.

100% of them time you haven`t met the mighty 900 hp Cavejuice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww :> Glad to see you here Rad !

Love the bracket ! Not only because we manage to have some great, fun, teamwork based BGs but mostly because I get to play along you guys :)

Celestys Bubblestys , Over and out !

aplha your posts always make me laugh haha! you and celes have been around since the good old days im sure you remember most bg's were just f2p accounts! i remember them fondly (even if i was alliance:p) the cat and mouse game they play is the most frustrating charade lately i must say! but still we do get the odd game when its 2 teams of the regulars where both side play objectively throughout....gotta love when i see 2 teams of equal strength! and as for the song....i would choose the chorus from this to describe the situation...

goodnight saigon- Billy Joel - YouTube

cavejuice i feel EXACTLY the same....games that end 3-2 are by far the most exciting! ill see you bg....you zombie stoner you;)

aplha your posts always make me laugh haha! you and celes have been around since the good old days im sure you remember most bg's were just f2p accounts!

Your post gave me a really nostalgic moment... Those were great BG's... I remember players like Balalaykin, Bullfika, Cherol, Rexhd, Mooraine, Miniamba and Devarues... Have these players quit or do they PvP when I'm offline?... :(

But you should really try rerolling on either Twisting Nether [A] or Aggramar [H]... 24's aren't that bad when you premade with a competent team. Plus, even if that doesn't work, we can play some War Games. Those are fun with proper balanced teams... Try rerollin'. You won't regret it... (I remember telling you this in a BG a few days back) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread