My Ele Shammy

Hello, this is my first post here, so I thought I would show off my crappy Shammy.

[char=eu-Hellfire]Elementmedi[/char]

Needs work, tell me what you think =)

As an ele shaman shouldnt you be stacking sp/crit gear? I dont know much about 29's but sp is OP in 19 for locks and shamans. Mana/melee isnt much of a concern when your dead.

Head: get Whisperwind Headdress, enchant it with Arcanum of Focus or Arcanum of Voracity.

Neck: get Crystal Starfire Medallion.

Shoulders: get the BoA ones or Cutthroat's Mantle of the Eagle 7/7.

Back: you've got the best one, get 70 armor enchant instead of 50.

Chest: many better options, including Robes of Arugal, Beguiler Robes, booth with +4 stats enchant, or Raptor Hunter Tunic with +6 stats.

Wrist: Gallan Cuffs with +15 spell power enchant is the best option.

Weapon: Skullbreaker with 43 spell power enchant, or Devout Aurastone Hammer with 30 spell power enchant.

Shield: you got the best one, with the best enchant IMO.

Gloves: Hotshot Pilot's Gloves with 16 spell power enchant is the best option. U can also get Resilient Handgrips or any green ones with "of the eagle" 7/7 ad.

Belt: you got the best one IMO. Othe option is Ghamoo-ra's Bind.

Pants: Infiltrator Pants of the Eagle 9/9 is the best possible option. With 35 SP, 20 STA spellthread ofc.

Feet: Acidic Walkers or Gnomebot Oparating Boots with +7 STA ench.

Rings: Advisor's Ring + Deadman's Hand is the best possible combo IMO. Other options are Charged Gear of the Eagle, Wicked Moonstone Ring, Plains Ring.

Trinkets: PVP Trinket + Arena Grand Master, or many other trinket combos/options, including BoA Trinket etc....

Cheers for the input.

The reason I am lacking SP is because I wanted to survive well, my twink team crashed and burned so I am pretty much on my own.

Can't really spend much money on this, trying to do a Priest at 19 and still afford Duel Specs =/

With the gear you have now there is no way you can pull of a decent ele shaman. I suggest speccing enhance. Good glyphs are the lightning shield one. LS will be procing round a 100

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hmZ0xgho

To pull off ele you need high amounts of spell dmg and spell crit. The only way I did it on my shaman is naxx enchants and skinning with 200 spdmg. I also used a LS glyph and mine LS was ticking for 130.

How you play that enhance spec is to use your 1h with FT with alot of melee, flameshocks, fire tots and LS spam. You'll win out over all melee and have a good surv because of insta wolf. Drop an earthbind or fs, gw about 10 yards and chuck yourself a heal.

And best ele shield is Basalt Buckler. His shield is the best for the spec I just showed.

Wilburry4, be constructive, Frempt92 wanted critisizum over a ele shaman not a enhancement one ;).

Personally http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

will suite you alot better, going into instant ghost wolf this early is just spliting you up to much.

Learn to use the stun from fire nova totem and your shock/clenses to get away from nasty rogues while dealing some nice dmg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frempt92, man you got some funky things going on, it looks like your trying to be half ele half enhancement shaman.

Pretty much all the gear Deva suggest is better than what you currentlly have, Elemental are the confused casters, generally wearing cloth/leather over mail at most levels (including 80)

Naturaltalnt said:
Wilburry4, be constructive, Frempt92 wanted critisizum over a ele shaman not a enhancement one ;).

Personally http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

will suite you alot better, going into instant ghost wolf this early is just spliting you up to much.

Learn to use the stun from fire nova totem and your shock/clenses to get away from nasty rogues while dealing some nice dmg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frempt92, man you got some funky things going on, it looks like your trying to be half ele half enhancement shaman.

Pretty much all the gear Deva suggest is better than what you currentlly have, Elemental are the confused casters, generally wearing cloth/leather over mail at most levels (including 80)

Im trying to be constructive. I have a shaman and my guildy had this exact same problem. He was busting out my ele spec.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hVG0Vf

He was complaining how he really didn't like it and felt really gimped. I told him to spec, the spec I linked and he said he rocked alot more. Just my experience from being a ele shaman.

And half ele half enhance is a great build for a shaman. Rock out raptor 6 stats both wsg rings spdmg and stats and really mix it up. I suggest getting deathspeaker septer from RFK eith 30 spdmg it hits HARD and with FT you'll be up around 150 hit total with 40ish dmg of non mitigated dmg. Also see the spec I linked couple posts up. It's good. I know what Im talking about.

Naturaltalnt said:
Heh guess i'l take your word for it, I never twinked my shaman at 29...straight to 80.

I have a 80 ele shaman too. But a leeeetlle bit more geared then yours haha.

Users who are viewing this thread