My beloved feral druid!

Slacknul

Legend
Slacknul @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft

I know i need prisoner's boots from Stormwind Stockade, planning on getting them soon!

Got monkey bracers in bag with the enchant.

I also got petrolspill leggings with 32+ armor in my bag.

I'd really like to receive some feedback on my druid

Sincerely,

Slack

Ashen Gloves(imo)
Boa Trink
9/10

Dear Barakoshama,

Brawler's gloves are better for me 'cause i need the agility, instead of the crit.

Also i've got agm and the signet of the Alliance to get away from sheep / fear etc.

Thanks for the feedback tho ;-)

+4 stats on chest and boa trinket imo

Thank you all for the feedback!

Running them gnomes for the 2x 9 agil rings at the moment.

My bro completed that gnome quest without getting the chest, so i cant get that anymore unfortunately.

Getting the BOA trinket is also in progress, please feel free to rate my druid, really like to see what people think about it.

Sincerely,

Slack

You need more crit! Im not dying.

It's so strange, because i crit druids and other cloth/leather classes for over 1,8k but vs mail and plate i crit max 700/800. Was a nice game for you guys, we got raped there! ;p

It's so strange, because i crit druids and other cloth/leather classes for over 1,8k but vs mail and plate i crit max 700/800. Was a nice game for you guys, we got raped there! ;p

snaaap. 1.8k? :eek: I gotta gear my feral :p

You seem to know how to gear. do what you like without worrying too much about what's considered BiS. shame about the gnomer chest. would be my personal preference. everything else seems to be going nicely. agility is such a ridiculous stat for ferals and rogues at these levels.

Armory Link in Sig, just need Agi rings, BiS, trust me ;)

Running them gnomers for them now. Done over 100 runs on my druid now, still no luck.

Thanks for the feedback though :D

Slack

You seem to know how to gear. do what you like without worrying too much about what's considered BiS. shame about the gnomer chest. would be my personal preference. everything else seems to be going nicely. agility is such a ridiculous stat for ferals and rogues at these levels.

If only my brother didn't totally fuck up right there :p. Would have been cool if blizzard would let me do the quest again but i dont think they will let me do that. Yes i enjoy playing on my feral very much, especially because its a spec that you won't see very often. Very underrated i may add, because the damage is insane.

Thanks for the feedback!

Slack

Running them gnomers for them now. Done over 100 runs on my druid now, still no luck.

Thanks for the feedback though :D

Slack

Yeah i hate it, I've done over 100 runs aswell and they still haven't dropped for me :(
Hopefully get them soon

p.s. My Insignia is on another toon atm, i don't use both AGM's because they share a CD but yeah, surely you knew that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread