My 60 DK Twink

Zuty

Lord of the Black Flame
I need some constructed criticism from the vets in the 60 bracket. I'm moving into this bracket to help me get BoAs.

Morrigu - 60 BElf DK

~Zuty

Papewiao said:
That is not at BiS DK just to let you know....Pst me and i can tell you what it the BiS DK twink

I've got no idea who you are and what server you are on ... Just PM me on here.

~Zuty

Hi Zuty.

Here is my 60 Dk PvE setup most likely so if you are after PvP may not be THAT helpful but may help guide you a little.

Solohero - Arathor EU

P.S. I know 375 JC is no longer useful just stick to 20 stat gems and switch JC for something more useful like Mining/Skinning etc. Also needs a gem changing (too much expertise).

Frost seems pretty weak without obliterate, have you tried unholy or even blood? I rememe on my old 60 twink doing much more dps as unholy or blood (yeah tank spec)

Stunggix said:
Frost seems pretty weak without obliterate, have you tried unholy or even blood? I rememe on my old 60 twink doing much more dps as unholy or blood (yeah tank spec)

I've tried Blood and Unholy on my NE DK when I had one and I felt like it was too slow. Frost is surprisingly good, albeit I don't hit for too much when I don't crit, but when I do crit it's for a good amount and I attack pretty fast for someone with a 2H.

My rotation is : Icy Touch > Plague Strike > Death Strike > Death Strike > Frost Strike > Frost Strike > Repeat

Pretty simple, my Icy Touch turns into a slow on them as well as increasing damage because of Brittle Bones. PS is just another disease to toss on. DS hits for a good amount and heals me for a bit. Frost Strike is where my true power is; Crits often because of Killing Machine, is up almost all the time, and, because of all the bonus from my spec and Rune of Razorice, it hits EVEN harder.

I'm sure it isn't the bets spec to go with, but it feels better to me than Blood and Unholy did. Blood and Unholy take too much work to setup, spreading diseases and what not; I have only a few spells to worry about and that's all I need. Also, having a free Mind Freeze is INSANE vs. casters, but mostly healers. I love it ><

~Zuty

Users who are viewing this thread