My 20 outlaw rogue pvp highlights :)

This is awesome — especially since I feel like Rogue is underrepresented and hasn’t been FoTM for quite some time!

A couple random questions because I’m an idiot and still don’t 100% have my head wrapped around this expansion:

1) Do I need to actually have the Shadowlands expansion to unlock Vulpera? (I don’t believe so, but I guess I never truly understood what you can or can’t do while playing a new expansion you didn’t actually pay for)

2) Since I’m currently subbed and only have Alliance characters, would my best bet be to just pay for the expansion and use a character boost to make a Horde character to do the questline to unlock Vulpera? I think I read you have to be Level 45 (again, I find conflicting information on this)

And if somehow I missed this info in stickied threads, I will accept my public caning via Chops or whomever is feeling sassy today.

Thanks.

You don't need SL to unlock Vulpera, but you will need a horde character to do the Secrets In The Sands questline.
And will then need a level 50 to complete the final storyline which unlocks them.
Can double check at the embassy in Org, but pretty sure you just need those two things.
If you just need that 50 horde character to unlock and don't want SL, I imagine it may be cheaper and easier to faction change an alliance lvl 50 character rather than levelling a new one on horde, though that's mostly a matter of preference.

1. You don't need SL to unlock Vulpera, but you will need a horde character to do the Secrets In The Sands questline.
And will then need a level 50 to complete the final storyline which unlocks them.
Can double check at the embassy in Org, but pretty sure you just need those two things.
If you just need that 50 horde character to unlock and don't want SL, I imagine it may be cheaper and easier to faction change an alliance lvl 50 character rather than levelling a new one on horde, though that's mostly a matter of preference.
Thank you — yeah, I’m lazy and my highest Alliance character is only Level 45 (I have three at that level I think after the squish from whatever expansion to now... Legion maybe?)

Anyway, if I’m reading things correctly, it’s $60 to boost a character to 50, whereas it’s also $60 to purchase the Shadowlands Heroic Edition which includes a character boost, flying mount, and transmog set, so I might as well do that.

I literally can’t even remember if I ever paid for BfA (I must’ve, right? I couldn’t still be playing just Legion...?), so I may owe a little extra I suppose. So many damn expansions, haha — I guess you’ll have that with a game that started in 2004.

This is awesome — especially since I feel like Rogue is underrepresented and hasn’t been FoTM for quite some time!

A couple random questions because I’m an idiot and still don’t 100% have my head wrapped around this expansion:

1) Do I need to actually have the Shadowlands expansion to unlock Vulpera? (I don’t believe so, but I guess I never truly understood what you can or can’t do while playing a new expansion you didn’t actually pay for)

2) Since I’m currently subbed and only have Alliance characters, would my best bet be to just pay for the expansion and use a character boost to make a Horde character to do the questline to unlock Vulpera? I think I read you have to be Level 45 (again, I find conflicting information on this)

And if somehow I missed this info in stickied threads, I will accept my public caning via Chops or whomever is feeling sassy today.

Thanks.

I got the shadowlands deal with the char boost so if you get that then you can do the questline easily in a couple hours
I followed this guide which does it step by step except for the last part:

Thank you — yeah, I’m lazy and my highest Alliance character is only Level 45 (I have three at that level I think after the squish from whatever expansion to now... Legion maybe?)

Anyway, if I’m reading things correctly, it’s $60 to boost a character to 50, whereas it’s also $60 to purchase the Shadowlands Heroic Edition which includes a character boost, flying mount, and transmog set, so I might as well do that.

I literally can’t even remember if I ever paid for BfA (I must’ve, right? I couldn’t still be playing just Legion...?), so I may owe a little extra I suppose. So many damn expansions, haha — I guess you’ll have that with a game that started in 2004.

Might save a few bucks if you get the heroic edition on somewhere like g2a, it included a char boost
https://www.g2a.com/world-of-warcra...-edition-battlenet-key-europe-i10000192280010

Users who are viewing this thread