music?

Right now [MENTION=14054]Earl[/MENTION]'s Breakdown on loop until my like counter resets. True music.

Recently I have been listening to classical music when I play; mainly Grieg, Smetana and Rachmaninoff.

Just saying, my band and I went back in time to make this music video. It's worth checking out (along with the new album)!
<3

You did an awesome job on that video! Complemented the mellow singing incredibly well. :)

(No really, and the names, amazing! Salf = Kid Nice or Icy Ice?)

<3

You did an awesome job on that video! Complemented the mellow singing incredibly well. :)

(No really, and the names, amazing! Salf = Kid Nice or Icy Ice?)

Haha Yde, we just took the footage from an old cheesy dance show :p
We're working on an actual video for the future - that was just a teaser for the album and something fun for us to do :)

But for real, check out the album! Slightly Elevated by Since 1902. We released it about 2 weeks ago or so!

I am beyond honored that you considered I could have been either Kid Nice or Icy Ice though!!!

I think, as a soulful human being, I resonate most strongly with Glidemaster, but I could definitely see the Kid Nice vibe. <3
:) Glide Master Salf it is then. ^^

I did realize your band isn't the Floormasters, but it really provided a nice backdrop for the music. :)

led zeppelin
rush
gorillaz
sometimes queen (don't stop me now is BiS druid fc song)
black keys
white stripes
green day

all that comes to mind atm ^-^

Dark Tranquility
In Flames
Insomnium
Kamelot
Ensiferum
Holly Brook
dj Pee Tee
Styles of Beyond