Murloc Oracles Westfall

@Neon ... I dont forget the 16 Vers. I wrote ... "Second Stats = 5+5 = 6 second stats less then the staff ... that is not so little."
You gain 6 second stats more with the Staff, not 16, because on the 2 items you have 10 second stats. And whether Vers. is the best second stat is a question of which char you play and what style of play you have ... the real question is, are the 6 Vers. worth the hours of effort ... without knowing if it works. For me the answer is clearly no, for you [maybe] yes ... and that's ok.
If there is the staff for 20 or 30k gold in the auction house to buy, I'll strike ... but I think the prices are more likely to move in the range of 300k gold [... there are already prices for the item??] ... that's why I'll probably be happy without him ... ;-)
thx

Twink or person with a toon that is not quite a twink... not much else to it.

eNTYj8y

After 5 hours of farming last night, and 5 greens, I got the epic version
[doublepost=1552848512,1552848463][/doublepost]https://imgur.com/a/eNTYj8y

welp, I don't know how to get the image to show for you guys, so there's the link

Where is the +9 spellpower enchant from? The most I can seem to find is +8.

Graysons Torch from westfall is an OH with vers. A couple people have gotten the epic version.
also too, the only time a 1h/oh would be worth it is if you get both upgraded to epic that have secondaries. To my knowledge there isn't even an offhand with vers (non shield), so even that's kinda stretching it considering vers is the best secondary for just about every class

Graysons Torch from westfall is an OH with vers. A couple people have gotten the epic version.
unfortunately, the only 1hand with vers is discontinuers hammer, horde only quest. Graysons is ally only.

edit: only one available to 20s. the mace from STV also has verse but is available to 29s. so maybe someone gets REALLY lucky.

unfortunately, the only 1hand with vers is discontinuers hammer, horde only quest. Graysons is ally only.

edit: only one available to 20s. the mace from STV also has verse but is available to 29s. so maybe someone gets REALLY lucky.
There's a wand from a quest in Duskwood with versatility and it's REALLY easy to get. Only one I can think of atm.

also too, the only time a 1h/oh would be worth it is if you get both upgraded to epic that have secondaries. To my knowledge there isn't even an offhand with vers (non shield), so even that's kinda stretching it considering vers is the best secondary for just about every class

I guess you're talking about f2p? For vets 1h / offhand is superior since you can enchant the offhand with +4 int (scales to +6 in bgs). Int is the most important stat by miles. Not only that but all f2p / vet secondaries have reduced effect in BG's since your character scales up to 29 but your gear doesn't.
[doublepost=1553151718,1553151336][/doublepost]
Where is the +9 spellpower enchant from? The most I can seem to find is +8.

Think there's 2? but the one I use is called Major Spellpower +9 sp (+14 in bgs).

Lucky me, first day i farmed i had 2 Blues and some greens, wanted to sell the blues, but i put 1blue and 1 green in the AH for 30k, and a twinksitemseller bought the green one instead of the Blue xD

I feel I got a bit lucky. After 371 clams, 8 greens, and 1 blue, I got my purple. I solo farmed with two toons: one in WM, the other not, switching between them after each pass to let the murlocs respawn.

Users who are viewing this thread