Multi-Boxing Setup

Mikian

Legend
I am faced with the options, 5 Paladins, 3 Hunters 1 Healer (To be able to get into Dungeons), 5 Hunters, 3 Mages 1 Healer, ???? Your set up?

A biggy, :Horde: or :Alliance: - Kind of a no brainer, I may just go with alliance... They roll that shit in WSG and AB like its nothing.

I'm multiboxing 4 mages right now. They aren't that geared yet and I'm destroying kids. Went horde so my main account could run them through dungeons, might go alliance on my other server someday. I also know horde is having trouble in F2P so I could help. 4x arcane barrage+ 4x fire blast= win. The problem with hunter is kiting, it's based on /follow so the won't be facing them. 5 hunters probably just 1 shot everything anyways, so that may not be a problem. Up to you. Adding a healer to the mix is harder by yourself, might be better to just have a friend make a 24 twink, or a f2p healer. Goodluck and have fun making people angry!

I want 5 hunters... But I also want to get into dungeons with the dungeon finder. Mages have crossed my minds, and I would like to gather more information on them before I spend... LOL 2 hours leveling them up...

kinda off topic, but say i just wanted to multibox with two mages or something, would that be difficult to set up even if it was just two?

That would not be difficult at all.

I use Keyclone and requires so little set up. Just start up Keyclone and open as many Wow's you want.

Once you create your characters pick your main and have your others follow it. Set your spells to the same button slots, and roll. There are guides on getting started, and addons/macros that will ease multi-boxing.

I might just make the hunters now for me, I don't recommend mage, it's nice 1 shotting a few people, but you take so much damage compared to what you can put out. Might try a different setup, let me know if you find a good one. I'll keep updated also.

Just thought of it, but why not balance druid or warlock? I mean, all the dots on everyone would be crazyy. I'd say balance>lock but I don't know locks at this level.

I heard at level 24, a lock can be pretty good with their fears. I would also think a healer would be needed because a hunter is going to get you within a few seconds because of how squishy a lock will be.

Almost everyone is squishy against hunters in this bracket. A healer would be ideal in any setup, just doing it by yourself isn't as easy as getting someone else to do it would be. Making macros for heal character 1-5 for each heal would get annoying.

Steamed, There is but I don't like it, it takes SO much to get it going.. I haven't even figured it out haha Google HotKeyNet.

Mindfake, I am getting ready to start my leveling on the 5 soon, I ahve recruited my brother to heal me :) Mwuahahaha

Hotkeynet is what I use, took me a few hours to learn but now that I know what to do it's easy. I just made my 4 hunters, I don't know if I will continue it though.

Steamed said:
is there any free software for multiboxing?

>paying for software

I have 4 arcane mages now, it's not working out well right now, but I think that's because I'm not that geared yet.

Users who are viewing this thread