<MUCKA MAD BOYS> is now recruiting 29s!

we are constantly keeping an eye out for rare blues and have obtained a few hot shots on various servers so it wouldnt be impossible for you to get some

Hey brotha, I'm on Arthas too and planning to start twinking again once I get some time on my account.

You guys US or EU, and what classes do you need? I will play anything I'm not picky and relatively skilled with each class, and can only get better with time.

hey buddy arthas US and hit me up in game if you are keen.

now exclusivly recruiting top notch players to join the fight against the overpowered 20s

Stunnashadez said:
bump for the best 24 guild

winning the retard olympics, are we?

How about you guys delete your 24s then create new 20s in the new guild I'm putting together? Then you guys would be winning and "winning"....not to mention you'd get some respect. Let me know if you're interested.

-Ink

i personally have a 20 and a few of my guildies have rolled one to, however this guild is more of a fun thing to do amongst friends (we sit on vent carrying complete new players to ironman while laughing our asses off), wargames with eng trinks are fun to.

the only reason they made 24s is because i made it sound funny and appealing it would be a challenge to convince 30 egotistical fags to roll 20s. nevertheless we will see ink.

also i dont see all 20s being that balanced because theres no increase of talents and only a few new moves compared to 19(which I know from experience is not a balanced bracket), however at 24 most classes get something that makes them more viable, almost all classes at 24 have a viable spec.

what im getting at is that all 24s would be more balanced than all 20s. and since 24s are almost gaurenteed to be in your games gimping yourself seem like a waste of time

Sàxxon said:
also i dont see all 20s being that balanced because theres no increase of talents and only a few new moves compared to 19(which I know from experience is not a balanced bracket), however at 24 most classes get something that makes them more viable, almost all classes at 24 have a viable spec.

what im getting at is that all 24s would be more balanced than all 20s. and since 24s are almost gaurenteed to be in your games gimping yourself seem like a waste of time

Do we really need to rehash this argument here? If you don't get it, it only means you didn't read why in the various other threads.

-Ink

not argueing just what i honestly think maybe im missing part of my brain that fails to allow me to understand how rolling 20s would be better when 24s are gaurenteed to exist,this is pretty much my only problem with the bracket. the only way to get rid of 24s is if enough 20s were to complain about the imbalance and 24s were remove from the bracket.

at that point i would 100% get all my comrades to roll a 20. :)

Hello i have ret Pally on Arthas and i would like to join the guild almost have AGM and lvl engine and bs for good stuff im on regularly just pst me thx..(Pvpcow)

PvpNess said:
Hello i have ret Pally on Arthas and i would like to join the guild almost have AGM and lvl engine and bs for good stuff im on regularly just pst me thx..(Pvpcow)

Short answer, no.

Long answer NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

HEy man im 24 ret palli LF guild im curently trying to get BiS gear name is Pvpcow plz pst me in game inm currently online thnkz

20s blood is the mortar that will be used to build the walls and buildings of a new shining city on the hill that will be populated by 24s.

20s are the grease in the gears of the 24 movement.

join today!

What are you guys looking for atm?

Jw because I may roll a 24 as something to give me something else to do if 19s are bad

I dont expect funding or anything because the twink probably wont be used in a dedicated manner

bump now recruiting exceptional players for 29 u will most likely be declined but get at me

Hello Saxxon, EPlC-GM Epicpanda here. I just wanted to drop in and see how you guild has been coming along. Have you and ur guildies thought abought getting like the same mounts to ride or anything like that. How about guild events? Are you lvling ur guild with 24's or 85's? I was just curious and wanted to know. Gl with your guild...Panda.

Users who are viewing this thread