Moving up

Luka

OG
So seeing as the 19+29 bracket is being killed. I'm leveling my warrior to 49, because simply it looks good.

Could anyone give me and major differences with 29 and 49 if any? And any tips I should take into account for warriors in the 49 bracket.

Thanks in advance

- Luka

1) the 19 and 29 brackets are being balanced, not killed.

2) the hp to dps ratio at 39 and 49 are much lower than at 19 or 29. remember that intercept is probably the most valuable new move you will get. other classes have mainly the same roles but can use many more skills, so watch out. try to play a lot so you can learn from experience on how to deal with other classes.

The 49 bracket, if anything, is getting thrown even further off in terms of HP to DPS.

The good news is that Hunters won't have 4k+ health and allow their pets to do all of their damage for them. The bad news is that everyone is losing net health while barely suffering any DPS loss. This puts an already bursty bracket into the really bursty category.

Time will tell though, we'll see how it looks in 3.1

49 is wayyy better for warriors than any lower brackets.

intercept is the shiz, as well as berserker stance. Retaliation is fun. MORTAL STRIKE!! (and bloodthirst if ur into that). have a good dps to hp balance (my warrior will have like 3.5k hp after 3.1, and still ~900ap with shout). juggernaut anyone??

im sure im mising a lot of highlights, but that should be enough to get you into 49 at least

Agreed, 49 is hawt for Warriors. For Prot you've got enough to pick up both Concussion Blow and Piercing Howl, or go down deeper into things like Focused Rage. For Arms you've got everything Falkor listed.

I played my Warrior in the 29s, 39s, and now the 49s... and I can say things really fall into place at 49.

after 3.1 you'd be crazy not too, if not just to try juggernaut =P

just keep in mind prot is amazing in wotlk, sick survivability and sick damage ftw!

and fury is fury... my least favorite, and still weakest of the 3 imo (altho at least fury has a healing debuff now, and once again it has imp. intercept)

Luka said:
Ok so level 31 now, leveling as fury for speed atm, what's so good about intercept?

It's easy to not think much of intercept when leveling, but in PvP when you've got ranged trying to kite you or are chasing a flag runner it becomes essential. Prior to Juggernaut and Warbringer, intercept was the only charge like ability you could break out while in combat.

Nowadays it's still good though, when glyphed charge has a 12 second CD and sometimes you need another charge sooner than that. It closes the distance and hits 'em with a stun, an excellent package.

Druiddroid said:
1) the 19 and 29 brackets are being balanced, not killed.

2) the hp to dps ratio at 39 and 49 are much lower than at 19 or 29. remember that intercept is probably the most valuable new move you will get. other classes have mainly the same roles but can use many more skills, so watch out. try to play a lot so you can learn from experience on how to deal with other classes.

Wow you just have no clue do you?

Yeah... sooo much balance with casters running around with 700hp max and rogues doing 1200hp ambushes.

All of the brackets are being thrown out of whack here.

49s were never particularly balanced. You might be able to say that it's a little closer now as compared to the other brackets, however we're known to be the most bursty bracket across all classes. Most fights don't even last 10 seconds.

cherzra said:

Yeah... sooo much balance with casters running around with 700hp max and rogues doing 1200hp ambushes.

perhaps you have no clue how 49s are compared to 19s.

perhaps you have no clue how casters running around with 700 hp are not max.

perhaps you have no clue how 19 ambush works.

cherzra said:

dude... if you have 700hp at lvl 49...

just quit the damn game. please.

Users who are viewing this thread