Motivation to roll Horde?

Cream

OG
In my brief experience in this range bracket there seems to be a big disparity between the Ally skill/gear level and the equivalent Horde.

I have yet to win a 29 game as Horde, but only been online for 2 night so far. In the 20-24 bracket Horde are farmed relentlessly.

Why would anyone want to roll Horde with this experience? What can we do to improve the Horde experience?

Not a QQ, looking to generate dialog to improve the situation.

roll 24s on the horde side and farm their gy i do it to both factions to balance things out

shows those f2p "twinks" whose pwning lol dam 12 year old kids cant afford wow

ridingon24 said:
roll 24s on the horde side and farm their gy i do it to both factions to balance things out

shows those f2p "twinks" whose pwning lol dam 12 year old kids cant afford wow

You dont even know how hard im lolin. <3

best thing horde can do is roll more priests and res-shams

was in several WSG's tonite where horde won, and priests/shams carried them each time

gear advantage is not just a leather eyepatch, it extends to many pieces including caster staff, leggings and several other items

i roll both sides.....do not win faction roll like many players do in 19's

but when it comes to F2P so far:

-hordes are all 19's (get flamed for this, but don't care)

-alliance are 20

if i was playing my one expired paid account, i would take my old horde spare 13 twink to 20 with full boat enchants. but the account is now inactive. my other paid account goes inactive in 9 days....tic toc ma fa blizzard, hope your troll forum surfers read this. walking away from serious twinks all the way to 70, and near 600000 gold...no joke

If you look at overall stats over a longer period of time, the win-loss ratio is around 50:50. People just tend to remember losing a game over winning a game, which makes it more of a perception problem. Definitely play a more games and see how it works out.

In XP-on games, it does seem as if the Alliance consistently sticks together, while Horde side tends to go for an "army of one" mentality and is easily picked off. This seems to carry over into twink BGs, but when both factions work as a group the fights are much more balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread