Most viable DK spec at 110 / 111?

Imnotabelf

Legend
I have a level 108 DK just kind of sitting around so figured I’d get him up to 110 or 111.

What’s the most viable PvE spec at the moment?

People say Unholy has excellent burst, I don't see it. If you spec Breath of Sindragosa as Frost you'll tear bosses apart, but that's pretty much all you'll do.

Blood's a good dungeon tank (if you're not just dps-tanking them) but isn't as good at single-targets.

Blood is probably the best by far. Blood and prot pally are my fav tanks at this level for sure. I like frost, but survivability wise, i'v had better luck with unholy, I think unholy has better potential in bgs and such with clawing shadows range and the disease spread with solid gear as well. Frost doesn't seem bad don't get wrong, but i think you can be locked down way quicker if someone's smart, with unholy, at least you have a bit more presence, and the survivability of unholy is ahead a bit thanks to the pet shield now.

Why Do ppl talk about blood in every bracket ?blood is One of the squishiestest tanks and their dmg is awful.

i have seen blood in this current expac doing very good dmg and the amount of heal are better than average heal spec classes .. of cos there are lousy blood dk players .. but if you can play it well, blood DK is the best among all DK class .. just talking about blood unholy and frost, if these 3 specs 1v1 each other .. a blood will kill the other 2, without a doubt

Frost for pve. Best functionality and flexibility with quick aoe damage options and massive aoe burst when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread