Most valueable twink items (ALL BRACKET)

Radiance

Legend
Hello out there.

I think im one of many who would like a list of the most valueable twink items.

More and more are for example farming gurubashi arena to get AGM on their main server, and then they'll transfer to a twink server.

Well why not use the possibility to earn some gold, while you are on your main server? Where the economy ain't fucked up? This could also be an advantage for the hardcore twinks and the twink community, as we get more rare twink items in circulation.

Would be nice if you came up with a list or linked an old thread with a list of prices. (I've tried searching, but no luck).

- And i know im not the first to figure earning money in that way, i would just like a pricelist of the most valueable twink items.

Thanks in advance,

Radiance

if youre not counting the shadowmourne bind on use items, it would probably break down like this

49:

Spellshocks: 30-50k not really sure if anything else is above 10k atm, 49 is by far my weak bracket as far as knowledge

39:

PoD: 25-40k For some reason theres one shopping around quite often though (at least on US servers) even though the drop rate is absurdly low

Various stat lenses: 10-40k The higher priced ones are definitely stam lenses, going down quickly after that, with Eagle being the only other REALLY sought after lens. Int lenses are reasonble for a couple classes as well.

Miners Hat of the Deep: 10k

29:

Vendetta: 1k-1500 Since Hotshots and Petrols got replaced by better options, Vendetta is really the only _really rare_ BiS item for 29s. I wouldnt even list it since its so inexpensive, but its the only item that comes to mind for 29s (boe that is)

19: Shadowfang: 7k-15k This is the item Im predicting will increase in price the most between now and cata, its just so much in demand for so many classes, and is about as rare as any item on this list besides spellshocks and stat lenses

Thank you all for your replies and interest.

I think we still need a couple of items. For example Shadowforge Bushmaster, ive heard its quite valueable as well! (Other uldaman boes too)

Falaris said:
39:

PoD: 25-40k For some reason theres one shopping around quite often though (at least on US servers) even though the drop rate is absurdly low

Various stat lenses: 10-40k The higher priced ones are definitely stam lenses, going down quickly after that, with Eagle being the only other REALLY sought after lens. Int lenses are reasonble for a couple classes as well.

Miners Hat of the Deep: 10k

wow.... this bracket is really expensive

Radiance, SFBM is on par with BoA if the BoA-gun isn't slightly better. Anyhow, last two I've seen sold have been for 3-4k on EU.

PoD on EU is absurd, I know of three being on sale recently. One was sold for 12k, one for 22k and the last I heard of the third one was a 33k gold offer.

Stamina-lenses in the EU are quite unheard of, there is only a TINY TINY amount of them available if you happen to know the right guy(s). I'd estimate 20-30k gold at least in EU, although they are so rare that prices vary from time to time.

I got my MHotD for 10k gold, I think it's worth around 8-12k in the EU even though not vastly superior to the runner-up. I guess it's all about it being rare.

Radiance said:
Thank you all for your replies and interest.

I think we still need a couple of items. For example Shadowforge Bushmaster, ive heard its quite valueable as well! (Other uldaman boes too)

Actually there's more than a few that are missing from the lists so far. If I get the help I need to pull off my plan we'll have everything BOE that is useful to twinks listed (and their going rates).

-Ink

Inkobah said:
Actually there's more than a few that are missing from the lists so far. If I get the help I need to pull off my plan we'll have everything BOE that is useful to twinks listed (and their going rates).

-Ink

That was actually one of the purposes with this thread. We need more people to write in this thread!

The green shields with +heal

Robe of the magi

Staff of jordan

Dazzeling longsword

Ribsplitters

Assassins blade

Spellshock Leggings is the rarest item in World of Warcraft, because of a calculation error on Blizzard's side. Drop rate is estimated one in a million or less and it's not even sure which boss exactly drops them. Highest price I've ever seen them go for was 180K gold.

Grunge said:
The green shields with +heal

Robe of the magi

Staff of jordan

Dazzeling longsword

Ribsplitters

Assassins blade

Can anybody value these items?

Thanks in advance

Rayu said:
Spellshock Leggings is the rarest item in World of Warcraft, because of a calculation error on Blizzard's side. Drop rate is estimated one in a million or less and it's not even sure which boss exactly drops them. Highest price I've ever seen them go for was 180K gold.

WOW, thats... MANY money.

I was surprised of the 30-50k gold.

But in the end i understand the feeling of perfection, getting the last piece to complete your gear. So beautiful. :)

you would be able to level an 80 and grind the gold for spellshocks faster than actually getting a pair to drop from doing ZF every hour reset

Alyeon said:
you would be able to level an 80 and grind the gold for spellshocks faster than actually getting a pair to drop from doing ZF every hour reset

IF you can find someone who got them!

Robe of the Magi - 100-200g

Staff of Jordan - 400-500g

Dazzling Longsword - 150-250g

Ribsplitters - 100-1000g

Assassin's Blade - 2000g

Tetrica said:

Ribsplitters - 100-1000g

Assassin's Blade - 2000g

That's EU, right? Bc I would value them differently on US.

-Ink

Tetrica said:

Ribsplitters - 100-1000g

Assassin's Blade - 2000g

Which ripsplitters are the most valueable?

Rayu said:

ok.. hold up. what?

wheres the math on that droprate? and i want the name of this cat who spent 180k on a pair of pants.

Inkobah said:
That's EU, right? Bc I would value them differently on US.

-Ink

Yup, I'm Swedish and I haven't fully considered going to the US -yet- so they're a rough estimate on the EU-prices.

About the Ribsplitter's, the ones worth anything are Eagles and Monkeys. I'd say that the Eagles are about 400-500g, with the Monkey Ribs being able to break 1k. Then again, EU 49 is hardly at its peak at the moment.

EU 19 is small but steady afaik, and EU 39 looks to be an expanding market.

Grudge, it's just about as rare as Runed Ring, and much more sought for. I wouldn't mind a Runed Ring of the Eagle, or of Stamina, if anyone knows where to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread