Most vailable -non BoA-non huter @ 19

paladins & priests are great, some would say overpowered. currently, rogues are FotM, since patch gave rogue stupid speed + instant restealth and stuff. hunters are mostly redic. too..

Draenor, doesn't matte what faction. Both guilds are really good. :Horde:Better luck next time:Horde: or :Alliance:We Rise You Fall:Alliance:

Both guilds are very recommended. Draenor it self is a twink server, where most twinks starts on. We are trying to gather all twinks on one server. But if you want AGM I would suggest you get it on your own realm first and then migrate. But if you can't afford or don't want to migrate, you will prob find it hard to get AGM. I think We Rise You Fall have a bis req to join, and I don't know much about the horde guild.

Remember any of this information can be incorrect since i don't play in any of those guilds.

I wish you luck on your twink :)

well, you should go horde, since they seem to be lacking abit atm.. otherwise, Queueing is the best bit has a spot open on Aszune (ally).. as of classes, shamans, druids and warlocks are doing good dmg, but is not represented enough :p

horde/ally it swings evey few weeks i think. find a guild thats up and comming and avoid some drama. static on algazor horde is great.

chíll said:
paladins & priests are great, some would say overpowered. currently, rogues are FotM, since patch gave rogue stupid speed + instant restealth and stuff. hunters are mostly redic. too..

Ya but Non-boa not so much. paladins and priests. Holy paladin maybe since they can use a mixture of everything to be balanced out meanwhile priests it is tough w/o the old gear.. IE Inferno robe, Talbar Mantle, Sacred burial trousers, Jutebraid gloves.

Btw i would not say rogues are Fotm they got a minor buff that is useful effective to a point but they are not very overpowered. but it does help them get away better.

Waaag said:
horde/ally it swings evey few weeks i think. find a guild thats up and comming and avoid some drama. static on algazor horde is great.

I'd agree with you, but he's eu. :(

Some reccomendations and things to note:

- Justice points are purcaseable with honor now so getting BoAs shouldn't be much of an issue

- That being said, roll a DK in a lvl 20+ guild and get honored with them so you can get the BoA helm since that will probably take less time than farming LFH and it's generally BiS anyway.

- Park your 19 in the highest lvl guild you can find, the perks are nice. Especially 10% honor and rep gain increases.

Class balance is generally accepted to be as follows:

Overpowered - Hunter, Pally, Priest

Balanced - Rogue, Mage, Druid

Underpowered - Warrior, Shaman, Lock

I'm US so I won't bother commenting on what faction needs more people or what classes are overrepresented.

My advice is roll a class that appeals to you, try something different. If you like stroking your epeen remember that no one will really notice a good Hunter, Pally, or Priest, but a good Warrior, Shaman, or Lock will really stand out.

True, dunno where I'd classify shadow, I've seen great priests do well with it and average priests fail at it. Casters are seriously gimped without BoAs but it doesn't take long to farm enough honor for one, even at 19.

Dutchman said:
Its still fun hitting 500-700 mindblast crits in shadow :p

Yeah that's true. I enjoy playing shadow more then holy and disc.

Rivfader said:
True, dunno where I'd classify shadow, I've seen great priests do well with it and average priests fail at it. Casters are seriously gimped without BoAs but it doesn't take long to farm enough honor for one, even at 19.

Yeah, shadow does take a bit of thought to play welly, but if someone knows what they're doing they can rape with it. I would probably classify shadow as somewhat balanced... if there's a category for such a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread