Most populated server

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
what is the most active alliance f2p realm on EU? many times before i was about to start playing eu but something always held me back.
Now that many of my old f2p friends are nowhere to be found i really don't have much fun on US anymore .. so i want to start off a new player and hopefully make some new pals! oh and the other day i was messin around on a lowbie on TN and it was dead.. wasn't this like THEE alliance f2p realm? What classes do you guys rarely see in the gulch? I want to roll something kewl and not mainstream like maybe a gnome lock? dwarf arms warrior? dwarf rogue?

Please if you have no knowledge about this, don't post, im just looking for some updated info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aggramar most populated horde server

Twisting Nether followed by Spinebreaker most populated alliance server.

Any spanish server is medium populated

Aggramar most populated horde server

Twisting Nether followed by Spinebreaker most populated alliance server.

Any spanish server is medium populated
Ok, i guess i should give Spinebreaker a go.

Gahhhh!! launcher wont launch when i switch from us to eu.. i hit play and launcher dissapears then pops up again with the play button ... i guess i won't be playing eu anytime soon till i figure out the issue.

Gahhhh!! launcher wont launch when i switch from us to eu.. i hit play and launcher dissapears then pops up again with the play button ... i guess i won't be playing eu anytime soon till i figure out the issue.

Did you make a new battle.net account? Did work for me when I wanted to roll on US lately. Also the fact that no one was on at TN when you were there was maybe because of the time difference.

what is the most active alliance f2p realm on EU? many times before i was about to start playing eu but something always held me back.
Now that many of my old f2p friends are nowhere to be found i really don't have much fun on US anymore .. so i want to start off a new player and hopefully make some new pals! oh and the other day i was messin around on a lowbie on TN and it was dead.. wasn't this like THEE alliance f2p realm? What classes do you guys rarely see in the gulch? I want to roll something kewl and not mainstream like maybe a gnome lock? dwarf arms warrior? dwarf rogue?

Please if you have no knowledge about this, don't post, im just looking for some updated info.

As always skipped Magtheridon also has good load of Alliance players ;)

did you make an EU account? if so...

right click your wow shortcut and click go to file location.
double click the WTF folder, then the config one inside of it (open it with the note pad).
at the top of it you should see.. SET locale "enUS" change the US to EU and save it.

open wow with the WoW application, NOT the launcher. or it will reset what you just did.

did you make an EU account? if so...

right click your wow shortcut and click go to file location.
double click the WTF folder, then the config one inside of it (open it with the note pad).
at the top of it you should see.. SET locale "enUS" change the US to EU and save it.

open wow with the WoW application, NOT the launcher. or it will reset what you just did.

I already did all this as soon as it happened.

Well every time I try and play on Twisting Nether.
It's always locked or has a massive queue of around 136-200 people.

Users who are viewing this thread