most OP class

Status
Not open for further replies.
in order, what would they be??

ie..

1. hunter

2. rogue

3. paladin.. etc

I have no idea since I've been away from twinking for so long, but want to roll a new 19, but can decide who to pick. (and I don't want to make a hunter or rogue)

priest isu p there i think

It goes more like Hunter, pally priest, those are deffinetly first three. The rest can be arguable but druids, shammies, warriors, and warlocks, are underpowered.

Rogues are pretty balanced atm. Top three would have to be hunter, pally, priest. Come across any combination of the two and things get nasty really fast.

shamans are not underpowered, they're just a little harder to play.

warriors does more damage than a hunter, if they get the correct amount of healing.

chíll said:
warriors does more damage than a hunter, if they get the correct amount of healing.

The thing that sucks though, is that they depend on another class/player to support their current standing.

tryiapriest3 said:
The thing that sucks though, is that they depend on another class/player to support their current standing.

true, dat. but imagine if warriors had say, glyph of charge + hamstring + intercept, it would be like being hit to the face, by a hunter, with the "holyshit" factor of a paladin..

Mages are extremely good, if not overpowered.

Too much utility+damage, and an escape mech, in 19? Pshaw, that shit be wild.

Llare said:
Mages are extremely good, if not overpowered.

Too much utility+damage, and an escape mech, in 19? Pshaw, that shit be wild.

true, unless you play fire.. but they aren't top 3, priests would take 3'rd spot instead of mages..

chíll said:
true, dat. but imagine if warriors had say, glyph of charge + hamstring + intercept, it would be like being hit to the face, by a hunter, with the "holyshit" factor of a paladin..

Yeah this is true. >_<

I do remember on my druid, getting hit by a 500+ Bloodthirst by a fury warrior. That doesn't feel too good.

The common player will say Hunter, but the correct answer is Priest.

1. Priest

2. Hunter

3. Paladin

4. Rogue

Once 4.2 hits, Paladins will be better than Hunters also.

paladin

mage

priest

Comedred said:
Warriors are not OP, but in a group fight with the right healers/cc they're damage is at least top 3 if not the best. Warrior + 2 healers is not something you want to meet in midfield.

And if your in Arms spec w/ Field Dressing 2/2 you only need 1 healer its GG

Best Rogue EU said:
i know rite

you enjoy the way those warriors stroke you with axes, admit it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread