Most Health you've seen.

Deesick

Legend
I was curious as to how much hp you could actually get a prot tauren pala up to using every bit of (max stam) gear obtainable regardless of cloth, leather or mail.

I however have not got the arena trinkets yet so missing another at min before scaling 240 health.

I clocked my Hp at 4190 using rum, elixor of fort, kings and fortitude.

He however does hit like a pansy :)

Just imagine with the summer festival buff though and the battle standard.I'll be looking at wondering around with near or over 5k at 29 lol.

Anyone seen anything close or more? :O

back in the day these were the most hp i had seen at the time. they were taken like 3 years ago or something

WoWScrnShot_092107_185622.jpg

WoWScrnShot_101907_214946.jpg

inb4lolclickereveryonewasaclickerbackthen:)

jeeeesus. 5.5 on the druid is pretty damn impressive but 6.7k on a warrior.... that surely must of been when we could use shoulder and leg patches otherwise i really am missing something.

Lol would you even bother attacking it? you'd get bored or run out mana trying to kill the damn thing. I had a rogue try to gank me 5 times yesterday.....5 times!!!

You'd think after the second time of not getting me below 90% he would of thought better but oh no, he persisted. bless him :D

Surely that kind of health pool isnt possible to get anymore? I mean as far as i know I have every peice of max stam gear possible to obtain and the only thing i can get to increase it would be the arena trinks which would add around 300 health... ish.

Oh and I love the guys comment to the druids health.... OMGWTFHAXX lol

Deesick said:
Surely that kind of health pool isnt possible to get anymore? I mean as far as i know I have every peice of max stam gear possible to obtain and the only thing i can get to increase it would be the arena trinks which would add around 300 health... ish.

I could get 110 more health if i had 300 mining and a charged stam gear. outside of that i dont think any higher is possible

Nickcube said:
I could get 110 more health if i had 300 mining and a charged stam gear. outside of that i dont think any higher is possible

bloodpact from lock unless im missing something with cata changes

Nickcube said:

Being tauren would make it higher, of course theres a few seasonal buffs you could use too and if fish feast, or any of the new feasts still work.

Users who are viewing this thread