Most balanced Twink Bracket.

I never went there to GET boosted lol. I went there to play with an IRL mate of mine who asked me to. It was a nice break from the drama of 49 and I am enjoying boosting people to 1800 and getting 5k every 2-3 hours to do so. It's easy gold (vindication lolol) and I quite enjoy the cheers people do once they get their new weps :)

How's 49 btw nuxxie ? I miss you guys sometimes when I am bored :/

It's going well thank you, a few people get disillusioned over the return of 39 on occasion but apart from that it's good.

Oh Retnux, when will you ever get bored with trolling?

I had hoped you would have outgrown that phase by now ...

How about you aim all that creative energy towards a new 39 twink, or maybe your old druid if it still exists? :)

Oh and <Skey Gaming> and <Highwav>, get working on that activity people, i've been spying on you for the last couple of days and you got so very few people online ... i thought you had upwards of 20 people rerolling on both sides combined :( I am dissapoint!!

I guess i'll just continue grinding gold on Draenor for now, in case i move a twink or two there in the near future.

Shepperd said:
Oh Retnux, when will you ever get bored with trolling?

I had hoped you would have outgrown that phase by now ...

How about you aim all that creative energy towards a new 39 twink, or maybe your old druid if it still exists? :)

Oh and <Skey Gaming> and <Highwav>, get working on that activity people, i've been spying on you for the last couple of days and you got so very few people online ... i thought you had upwards of 20 people rerolling on both sides combined :( I am dissapoint!!

I guess i'll just continue grinding gold on Draenor for now, in case i move a twink or two there in the near future.

Thers allot of people that just arent in the guilds, yet. Wont get 20-30 finished 39 twinks the first week, that's why it seems so quiet. You should come and help us. The more 39's we get, the more arena we do, the more interesting the bracket seems.

I've got 2 level 35s on Draenor Alliance to choose from but I don't like Slowocon so I'll not bother...

yet.

Okay, at all.

ah i was just looking at the Battlegroup list on wow webby so my bad :) Draenor it is then. cant decide what wace/faction though xD

and yeah im eu

Snuggles said:
ah i was just looking at the Battlegroup list on wow webby so my bad :) Draenor it is then. cant decide what wace/faction though xD

and yeah im eu

What class are ya playing?

Healadins all the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread