most active twink realm?

bortzo223

Grandfathered
What is the most active realms for twinking at 10-19 and/or 20-29?

My friend and I have made twinks on Bleeding Hollows, is this a good realm?

Well australion is EU i belive, so in that case i'd ask a different question

I believe AP is popular for 20s but also because some EU found better connection on there

Look mate, BH is fine for Aussie players, you could move to an oceanic server but the communitys are a lot smaller. that's why i moved too BH in the first place. My ms is around 150 too 220 while on BH.

Join Aerie Peak, though we are a US server, it is the highest populated server. The guild that is most active is Crit or Gtfo, vet 20 guild, I highly recommend you check it out.

Well australion is EU i belive

No...
Australian is Australian, if you own a globe this will be easier to understand. EU people are gonna want an East Coast server like DoC or NY while australian players are gonna want their own called Oceanic.

No...
Australian is Australian, if you own a globe this will be easier to understand. EU people are gonna want an East Coast server like DoC or NY while australian players are gonna want their own called Oceanic.

as you can tell from the spelling i wasnt on earth while posting that, i was in outer space
but yeah i mean to put oceanic not EU, thx for correcting

as you can tell from the spelling i wasnt on earth while posting that, i was in outer space
but yeah i mean to put oceanic not EU, thx for correcting

No problem I just assumed you were american and the general perception of Americans in the world is that you couldn't find Canada on a map if your life depended on it.

BH has plenty to offer. However the items on the AH come at a premium. Some items are 150k-200k. Some even higher.
It all depends on what bracket is popular at that time.

Aerie Peak is not the most active or populated twink relm. It is the most active f2p twink relm. For 19s, vet and 29s Bleeding Hollow is the most active and populated twink relm.

I should have made that correction, it is the most active f2p server. But if you don't know most F2Ps have turned to vets making it highly populated. Even though there are fewer F2Ps in AP it's still most active for F2P. Our twink guild <Crit or Gtfo> Is full of members online, and is even more active at night. Only vets /p2ps are in the guild, so our population I would say is quite high. Though I can't compare our members to other guilds in terms of population because of peak times. I can tell you it's enough to make you feel as if the guild is large, rather than small.

Users who are viewing this thread