Most active servers and factions EU!

Shamatix

Hey, 24 FC pala here.

Well i am currently alliance on EU ravencrest. I would like to know witch server on EU is the most active and faction.. since as it is right now que times are 15min-1hour on ravencrest for a WSG and AB never pops.. i would like quest down to 1-2 min ... and if possible AB quest aswell=/

Best regard tankandspank

Horde have less player so the queues are quicker.

Alliance have less 24's so the games are better (subject to opinion)

<TbaggerZ> Darkspear Horde EU offers a home for your 24 twink, with consumables on tap and a friendly bunch to group with.

Not sure where is 'the most activity' as 24 EU isn't all that big a community tbh :(

I play Twlilights Hammer EU Horde and the ques are 2-3 mins any time of day.
Pretty much instant when its a CtA weekend, like AB has been :D

I play Sylvanas EU and it's very active at the moment. The queue times are around the 5 minutes. I play in the guild Twinks of the Alliance, Also we'd like to give your twink a home. We got 7 guild tabs full of potions, enchants gear and rumsey. We are level 16 and everyone is level 24 or leveling to 24. We've got 207 members and we do pre-mades or wargame events every sunday !

Havent seen any decent EU guilds yet, most ive seen steam roll with FotM then GY camp for 15mins while clicking/skeying and claiming to "pwn" an aggramar premade. funniest shit iv ever heard :)

dont need guilds for playing 24s, just join a f2p heavy server and queue/premade with them.

Thought I'd quickly mention that this thread is nearly 7 months old. But I guess the question is still valid so I'll leave it open.

As far as I know, the most popular guilds EU are currently:

Alliance - Magtheridon, Sylvanas, Ravencrest

Horde - Darkspear, Aggramar

Users who are viewing this thread