Most active realm EU

Hey people! I wonder which is the most active realm currently in EU? I'm actually considering coming back so hit me up with a answer.

I would say Draenor. Horde side got huge activity on 19. 19 on Alliance side is active aswell, but not as much. There is also a 70 twink guild on Horde and Alliance side.

If you are interested in rolling a 39 twink. You can join either Wreckin balls or Highwav. We are willing to gear you up for free in exchange of activity and dedication :)

I try to direct all new players or people who wants to play again to Draenor. Since we try to gather up on one server.

What? When I log my 19 shaman all I see is 7/10 horde dreanor >.<. Very few from Aggramar. Also, Aszune is only alliance if I'm correct. While Draenor have both Horde and Alliance which would make it easier to do premade, to tournament, War games. Etc. So all in all I think Draenor > others. Because of the activity on both side. Also, if you like any other bracket (39) there is a guild on both factions.

I may be wrong because I don't play my 19 much. The few bg's I have played I have seen most people from Draenor horde side atleast 5+. On Alliance side I've seen 5+ from draenor or Aszune.

My final advice for you is to go Draenor.

IMHO. Aszune is great. *cough*

Aye Draenor is probably the best bet, good activity and a range of guilds to choose from.

On Aszune & Aggramar there is some nice activity and both have good players and, in general, well-geared guilds. However on each of these servers, there is only one guild. So you'd have to OK it with their respective gm's before you consider xferring.

Hope that helps.

Balditron said:
Aye Draenor is probably the best bet, good activity and a range of guilds to choose from.

On Aszune & Aggramar there is some nice activity and both have good players and, in general, well-geared guilds. However on each of these servers, there is only one guild. So you'd have to OK it with their respective gm's before you consider xferring.

Hope that helps.

true story...... I MISS YOU BALDIMORT COME BACK ;(

FlyFly said:
true story...... I MISS YOU BALDIMORT COME BACK ;(
miss ya to baldi, great haveing some good horde active again though <3.

i assure you, we dont bite (unless you're into that kind of deal.) on Aszune. if i can be perfectly blunt, Draenor is fabulous with the variety of guilds and the sheer number of twinks, but i like the fact that i have some.. "privacy" when i can't be bothered with epeen.

chíll said:
i assure you, we dont bite (unless you're into that kind of deal.) on Aszune. if i can be perfectly blunt, Draenor is fabulous with the variety of guilds and the sheer number of twinks, but i like the fact that i have some.. "privacy" when i can't be bothered with epeen.

Is this referred to me?

RyrithDraenor said:
Is this referred to me?

i'm not sure who you are

_Arkant_ said:
You don't know ryrith? :<

OHH... i just looked at the lack of link in his sig..

Zimt the Diplomat said:
Just the fact, that you think it's reffered to you makes you one of the biggest epeeners, and you know it! :D

I am the thread creator so why couldn't it be directed to me and hello Zimt! Do you still play? :)

Users who are viewing this thread