More Twinks to Cyclone

Vukasin

Legend
Hey there,im newly formed twink(The World of Warcraft Armory - Vukasin @ Silvermoon - Profile) just dinged 29...we wanna form guild on Silvermoon(Alliance)but we would like some more twinks at Cyclone since its dead for now,for twinks that start playing at Silvermoon we can help boosts,getting AGM for example and with golds,so if any1 is interesteted about rolling 29 twinks can pm me.Theres 2 more pally's i know Twentynine(Veh) and Anmaike.We would make a arena/bg events almost every night.I wish to see you here soon guys,really would like to see Cyclone battlegroup with alot of twinks 19/29.

Count me in !

Ergos - Silvermoon EU

Lvl 29 - warrior (90% twinked)

Protection spec. offense/defence

since latest patch.

Revenge crit for 700-900 dmg :p

Largest till now (no beserker 926)

Thunderclap crit for 250dmg

Heroic crit around 200-300dmg

+-25% crit

(1750HP up to 2400 with last stand)

500+ AP self buffed

My profile:

The World of Warcraft Armory - Ergos @ Silvermoon - Profile

Planned updates:

Epic ring from scarlet monastry + arena trinck

New bracers

ATM because of lack of good twinks i dont rlly know how well i do in 1-1 or 2-2

Im just wondering if its possible to make a twink guild for all lvls cuz im kinda lonely with my lvl 1 and 19 twink i have like agm on both and pretty good stuff :p

Yesimgood said:
Im just wondering if its possible to make a twink guild for all lvls cuz im kinda lonely with my lvl 1 and 19 twink i have like agm on both and pretty good stuff :p

No. That's totally impossible.

Yesimgood said:

Honest to god: Look up an active battlegroup or create incentive for people to come to you.

count me in

raduy - spinebreaker :)) active warr 29 arms and engineer

done a premade last night in a pug 10 hordes ... we pwned them in 5 min , 3-0 score, no deaths on our side :))

done some arena 2v2 with a rogue from silvermoon

nija or smt

he was gnome engineer

dam

he pwned me 10 times, i only pwned 2 times... first time and then at the end when i discovered his strategy of criping poison, slowing me, running, vanishing, coming back, etc...

but he leveled to 30 now :(

Users who are viewing this thread