more arena plx

I'd queue, but atm slacking hoping for buyers for boosts

and for comment, LOLWAT bg's? 9/10 blue geared players and you. ?

I agree, it can be annoying when you face that same, frost mage/blood dk team 11 times in a row, but you can't complain too much, compared to some of the other brackets, this bracket is FAR from dead. i suggest waiting a minute or two inbetween each que if you run into the same people problem.

-spruo

WTB less Rogue's mage's Priests pls ...

I agree, it can be annoying when you face that same, frost mage/blood dk team 11 times in a row, but you can't complain too much, compared to some of the other brackets, this bracket is FAR from dead. i suggest waiting a minute or two inbetween each que if you run into the same people problem.

-spruo

We sit in 15 mins queues, and yet we meet the same teams, getting 1-3 rating from like every win

We sit in 15 mins queues, and yet we meet the same teams, getting 1-3 rating from like every win

I get a lot of 7-10 min ques and get from 0-3 points. We are 2350 and on vengeance, it kind of sucks. Anyone know if there is a battle group that actually has good, frequent competition 2200+. Because it is only on the off occasion we get a 2200 team then they are done queing after 2 games.

We are 2350

in 3s
<
?

oh no, thats in 2s. 3s ques also suck tho lol. If you care i'm Dreckanarous-Korgath. I gota figure out how to get one of those fancy links that is auto with every post i do hah.

yeah we're 2200+ mmr, we play maybe 1-2 2.2k+ teams a night and they'll stop queueing cause im too "op", then ill loose 15+ rating to 1750 team cause of my partner dcing or something
<

yeah we're 2200+ mmr, we play maybe 1-2 2.2k+ teams a night and they'll stop queueing cause im too "op", then ill loose 15+ rating to 1750 team cause of my partner dcing or something
<

this is where you have to 1v2, like me and lusiana 2v3'd frostmage blooddk priest gotta love baddies

this is where you have to 1v2, like me and lusiana 2v3'd frostmage blooddk priest gotta love baddies
I queued up with some random druid & rogue that were actually leveling & they had brutal gear, they went & locked their xp and we tried 3v3, we were all new to it..

They died and honestly got around 1k dmg off at the other team, I 1v3ed them^^

Rogue, Death Knight & Druid

Skeelz yo?

I don't arena but...you get no reward, just a high earrings that's useless. I do bgs for the hks, honor points to buy boas etc..

I know
<
That was without Tazik even! lolz ^^ me and Elementzz are queueing 2v2 right now btw, we got like 500 rating tho.. 6-2 (2 loss because of some stupid warr-druid team that we couldn't kill:S)

lol u lost to a warr team?

edit: I have multiple pieces of every single boa item so np

Users who are viewing this thread