MoP Thoughts (Rogues)

The rogue will not be necessarily bad but he will be unskill. THAT is the probleme.

The class itself will be extremely easy. The difference between a good and bad rogue will be the positioning to get the saps on necessary targets.

I would rather delete my mains from pre-bc than stop to play on my rog, we all experience nerfs and buffs, and you didn't see shaman qq here in cata? or locks in 1v1 getting raped by litterally every class.

- Eri

this is how its gonna happen, all the good rogues will still play and be good and then 90% of you "bad" rogues will reroll and remain bad as usual.

I will continue to be bad on my rogue.
fixed.. but on another note, rogues burst seems good im mop, just it will go back to having to be skilled to play, seems with that shit we are getting to be able to open and stay stealthed, will be the best thing we get, will be more of a fr skill thought not really open field. and its whoever get the most returns is the best rogue not saps silly goobers

fixed.. but on another note, rogues burst seems good im mop, just it will go back to having to be skilled to play, seems with that shit we are getting to be able to open and stay stealthed, will be the best thing we get, will be more of a fr skill thought not really open field. and its whoever get the most returns is the best rogue not saps silly goobers

You are extremely biased.

haha, with the exception of tapout and maybe you saxxon kids who play rogues these days are high pitch voice, pink v-neck wearing, hyperactive, just... pussies.

in BC jump in a public vent and the rogue players for the most part gave you the impression they wouldn't flinch to stab a motherfucker.

okay, a little exaggerated, but you get it, haha.

haha, with the exception of tapout and maybe you saxxon kids who play rogues these days are high pitch voice, pink v-neck wearing, hyperactive, just... pussies.

in BC jump in a public vent and the rogue players for the most part gave you the impression they wouldn't flinch to stab a motherfucker.

okay, a little exaggerated, but you get it, haha.

ahh the hard knock life ova BC wogue

Users who are viewing this thread