MoP Premade Rules Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monks will be weird they can be phenomenal Healers on Offense since they heal with damage. Or... They could be good tanks as since it seems they will be Dodge tanks. (btw they have Roll which makes them move really fast...)

Also i can expect most people to run Pandas(or switch their race to it)... +30 stamina from Rum and a short little melee range CC / interrupt.
they dont get the extra 15 stamina from rum

So we're drawing conclusions before the expansion even hits; in other words, a pointless thread.

I don't believe it is pointless at all. We have a very good idea how games are going to play out as a majority of the changes are already in place. We can definitely expect some minor changes, and a large change with Monks. However, I feel that the rules I came up with take into account all the information available to us and can give us a good starting point.

I don't believe it is pointless at all. We have a very good idea how games are going to play out as a majority of the changes are already in place. We can definitely expect some minor changes, and a large change with Monks. However, I feel that the rules I came up with take into account all the information available to us and can give us a good starting point.

Okay, so why didn't you have the title of the thread read "Discussing A Premade Guideline For MoP Based On The Information We Gathered From The Prepatch" instead of "MoP Premade Rules Discussion"?

That would have required too much effort. Please try adding something constructive to the conversation.

I'm trying to add constructive criticism but every time I try, ya'll bash me as if I have a kick me sign on the back of my shirt.

lol hey, anyone can use any idea they want. we have guilds for a reason.

Guilds make the rules, not the forums.

So we're drawing conclusions before the expansion even hits; in other words, a pointless thread.

Okay, so why didn't you have the title of the thread read "Discussing A Premade Guideline For MoP Based On The Information We Gathered From The Prepatch" instead of "MoP Premade Rules Discussion"?

That sounds like a challenge big dog

I'm trying to add constructive criticism but every time I try, ya'll bash me as if I have a kick me sign on the back of my shirt.

Alright, please elaborate on your construction.

Alright, please elaborate on your construction.

Right, as I first stated, we have guilds for a reason, you got all up in my face about that saying how it's not the guild who has say but the community. Feeling caught off guard I go defensive and say it's the guilds who make the rules, not the forums. At this point I take it as a free-for-all and slam your thread since you put me in the wrong first. You kicked me in the privates so I kicked you back twice as hard. There's this old saying my dad used to say to my motha "If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen, woman!".

We do have guilds yes, but I'll reiterate my first statement, that those guilds are made of the same people who peruse these forums. I don't have every guild leader / prospective leader / player on my realid nor can anyone else. The thread is here so that the community, of people and guilds, can all add input in an easily viewable form to discuss possible options. From there it is still up to the teams to decide what is going to work best.

now that idiote tinkx has successfully derailed discussion, can we move back on topic and ignore his trolling

We do have guilds yes, but I'll reiterate my first statement, that those guilds are made of the same people who peruse these forums. I don't have every guild leader / prospective leader / player on my realid nor can anyone else. The thread is here so that the community, of people and guilds, can all add input in an easily viewable form to discuss possible options. From there it is still up to the teams to decide what is going to work best.

Okay then, we'll just agree to disagree. Both of us have made valid points.

Would be interesting to see a 1 of each class premade, since there are 10 classes at 19 now(soon). Although there wouldnt be much diversity in specs i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread