Mop Changes, by me, myself, and I

if i'm not mistaken, you also get seduce (in addition to disarm which was listed). wowhead isn't up so can't double-check.
SEDUCE!!!! thank you! that is indeed a game changer if we get one :)

Guys, for how much does the new undead racial heal at our level? And is the internal cd 15 secs?
No idea on ics, but its a 40%?? proc chance
Idk if we get seduce, but it breaks on damage, and cc's pet to, i would stay with the 10% stamina off imp

if i'm not mistaken, you also get seduce (in addition to disarm which was listed). wowhead isn't up so can't double-check.
hello, new guy.

doubt it, while i'm not in beta,
according to us.battlenet mop talent calculator,
warlock's succubus get seduce at level 26.

i'm worried about the f2p state of warlock
we lost demon armor, soul link, searing pain, COA,
unless premade, most i guess most warlock going to use void for disarm for own survival
Curse of Enfeeblement is nice

affliction:
soul burn, drain soul, soul shard belong to Affliction
soul burn got 1.5 sec cd
soul burn: summon demon got 60 sec CD
soul burn: drain life
soul burn: curse(?)

demonology:
soul fire avaliable only to demonology 4 sec cast time always crit.
hand of guldan is a nice kite tool
meta + demon leap is a great escape or maybe can be use like disengage+parachute FC trick in top spot of ramp of WSG.
meta increase damage by 10%, nothing on def.
Demon form consumes Demonic Fury and prevents the use of Corruption and Hand of Gul'dan.

destruction: corruption replace by Immolate
conflarge got a 12 sec cd(up from 10sec)
destruction gain incinerate
life tap replace by chaotic energy

i did saw abeta mop level 20warlock solo RFC on a youtube account.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, new guy.

doubt it, while i'm not in beta,
according to us.battlenet mop talent calculator,
warlock's succubus get seduce at level 26.

i'm worried about the f2p state of warlock
we lost demon armor, soul link, searing pain, COA,
unless premade, most i guess most warlock going to use void for disarm for own survival
Curse of Enfeeblement is nice

affliction:
soul burn, drain soul, soul shard belong to Affliction
soul burn got 1.5 sec cd
soul burn: summon demon got 60 sec CD
soul burn: drain life
soul burn: curse(?)

demonology:
soul fire avaliable only to demonology 4 sec cast time always crit.
hand of guldan is a nice kite tool
meta + demon leap is a great escape or maybe a can use like disengage+parachute FC trick in top spot of ramp of WSG.
meta increase damage by 10%, nothing on def.
Demon form consumes Demonic Fury and prevents the use of Corruption and Hand of Gul'dan.
corruption replace COD ONLY in demon form

destruction: corruption replace by Immolate
conflarge got a 12 sec cd(up from 10sec)
destruction gain incinerate
life tap replace by chaotic energy

i did saw abeta mop level 20warlock solo RFC on a youtube account.
Its Bane of Agony, and we dont get doom in meta till 26??

Guys, for how much does the new undead racial heal at our level? And is the internal cd 15 secs?

According to wowhead, its a 20% proc chance for 104-120 shadow dmg and healing.

but without shadow step and sprint rogue wont even get close to a hunter... with there 15 sec disengage and there SC and pet web

agree, rogues at level even with those talents now and gouge (moved to 22 in MOP) are usually dead vs a hunter now. hunter in MOP also gain a DE with a sprint, or a DE with netting all players within 8 yards depending on which one they chose. also no more dead zones and worthless melee attacks with point blank shooting.

rogues are trash imo come MOP even worse than they were in WOTLK. blizz has over responded to all the QQ on the forums at low levels and totally gimped rogues in MOP. btw 24's and 29's are trashed too, cheapshot moved to 30 and vanish moved to 34. by the time that rogues get most of what they already had they are still outclassed

one fear, slow, root and rogues have no gap closers at low levels and a re free targets for casters and ranged

goblin and worgen rogues have sprint/jump, but CD is way longer than what sprint was

Its Bane of Agony, and we dont get doom in meta till 26??

oh, yeah, i keep forget its BOA, not COA anymore, and i also get the Doom wrong too.
we lost felguard too.

Paladin: Judgement range is now 30 yards baseline. Word of Glory now has a baseline 1.5 second cooldown and is off the global cooldown for prot. Ret and prot get revamped Hammer of the Righteous, which now applies a 10% physical damage debuff. Revamped Seal of Command (10% holy damage with each melee attack) replaces Seal of Righteousness. All specs lose Holy Light.

1 good news 1 bad
Good -> Apparently druids will be able to carry 1 passenger on their back
Bad -> Its only for lvl 25+ /saddruid

here is the link -> MMO-Champion - Druid Stag Form...

Users who are viewing this thread