[MOP] Arcade's F2P Priest Guide!

Re: Arcade's F2P Priest Guide!

Hi guys, I tried to use the mouseover macros and got stuck. I googled and youtubed for so many times and still didn't get it to work.
Here is my macro:

#showtooltip Power Word: Shield
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][]Power Word: Shield

Would really appreciate for any help.

Hi guys, I tried to use the mouseover macros and got stuck. I googled and youtubed for so many times and still didn't get it to work.
Here is my macro:

/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][]Power Word: Shield

Would really appreciate for any help.

Not sure how exactly u want it to work but here is a type i always use for such spells.

/dismount
/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Power Word: Shield ; Power Word: Shield

if u got target and no mouseover target - it will cast at target
if u got target and mouseover target - it will cast at mouseover
If u got no target and no mouseover target - it will cast at you.

Bump, [MENTION=11993]arcade99[/MENTION] can you update for WoD?

That's like saying not to have sex before marriage xD

Muahahahahahhahahahah, wtf lol, coulcnt you find a better example, but sex, hahahahah....
OT : You can work for it but things may get fixed/may change a little bit till WoD relases so im not completely sure.

Muahahahahahhahahahah, wtf lol, coulcnt you find a better example, but sex, hahahahah....
OT : You can work for it but things may get fixed/may change a little bit till WoD relases so im not completely sure.

That was the perfect example!!!! :p but I'm not going to work on it. I would love for one of those two I mentioned above to make one^.^

sorry for the late reply! I do not mind:) I don't currently play priest as much as I'm playing Gdruid, or I would have updated this. by all means knock your self out:p
It's fun, you should :)

Is thread updated for WoD?

Users who are viewing this thread