Moon Guard vs Ap Horde - Sunday the 18th

>Scoop people up who happen to be online

Hmm well MG has the upper hand >.>

I guess it all depends on who's online on AP. Are there any who will hear the warrior's call?

Arise undead champions of AP Horde yore! May the bards once again play songs of your glorious battles!

gee gee, thanks hb for letting us use the vent. very generous
[MENTION=7982]Honeybadger[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked like an intense game!!! a lil heavy on healers though horde side however it looks balanced enough :) awesome game gj!!

I think it was great getting our realms together for a game like that, it was cool seeing some names ingame that I usually only see on the forums. For next time (and I really hope we have a next time) I'd like to suggest we reduce the number of healers to 2 so that people actually die occasionally. I'd also request that bandages be added to the list of allowed consumables.

Cheers, guys.

keep em rolling!!!! my Team Ally side is ready for some games!!!! wed love to face horde as well :) whom ever is leader plz message me for another fun premade!!!

I think it was great getting our realms together for a game like that, it was cool seeing some names ingame that I usually only see on the forums. For next time (and I really hope we have a next time) I'd like to suggest we reduce the number of healers to 2 so that people actually die occasionally. I'd also request that bandages be added to the list of allowed consumables.

Cheers, guys.

With the amount of burst in this bracket 2 healers would have a hard time keeping up the rest of the team even though healing is strong atm.

tbh honest 3 is enough . you gotta look at the awkward balance here.. one team had more dps and less heals where the other team had more heals and less dps, so it doesnt work well for either team :(.. no one dies cuz of 5 heals and a lack of dps however mistakes happen in que this is the first of many games to come id like to thank both teams for planning and seeing it through gj guys, many more to come!!!!

Was a fun game. I didn't do as much as damage as I would've liked, but I did the best I could with 0 boas. Hope to do more games soon :D

Atheena

Excited to see that the game seemed interesting, I think three healers is plenty, seeing as FC kills were made on horde when horde had 5 healers... Next game lets try to get a real 10v10 and I hope I can be there -Meisesauger

Users who are viewing this thread