Moon Guard Alliance Open for Premades

Well thanks guys, but that sucked everything that could go wrong went wrong our fc couldn't make it , 2 dps couldn't make it, and our team got diff games. Next time (there will be a next time) we can hope nothing happens. Until then guys ggs and gls.

GEE GEES! Like toxic said, EVERYTHING that could go wrong did. Our teams times conflicted back and forth in the 2 hours leading up to the premade, FC found out 7 min before premade he had to go eat dinner, causing a mad scramble to make subs. Spent 45 min getting 3/4 group games, finally took one because people had to leave. Would anyone be interested in trying this again tomorrow? I say we try doing this at 7:15 pm EST. BE ON BY 7:00 PM EST. Most people will be on for fishing tourney, so grouping should not take to long. This will give us a bit more time, and hopefully we can get a good game or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
GG guys, was really a shame that it took so long to get in there. Props to Kochi for doing most of the work getting us organized and grouped.

I'll definitely be coming tomorrow, and trying to get people together while we fish.

I'm really sorry i couldn't make it today. I had something come up i was hoping i would be able to take care of quickly but ended up taking almost all evening. I hope this doesn't discourage MG players from wanting to premade in the future. Looking forward to playing tomorrow, unless my spots been filled, in which case, i understand~

Bad news on my end. I just got off the phone with my ISP, the internet is down across most of my town, and they're saying it'll be several hours before it comes back up. Apparently they had to dispatch people all the way from chicago (2-3 hrs away) to come fix it.

I'll keep checking my internet, but it's unlikely it'll be back up in time for the match.

Bad news on my end. I just got off the phone with my ISP, the internet is down across most of my town, and they're saying it'll be several hours before it comes back up. Apparently they had to dispatch people all the way from chicago (2-3 hrs away) to come fix it.

I'll keep checking my internet, but it's unlikely it'll be back up in time for the match.

Lets hope the internet gods come to your aid for this match :)

My team would like to premade you guys the 9/22/2013 if possible no time yet and not sure you folks can make it either. get back to me with some times if you are available to premade that Sunday! look forward to the games in the future!!!

I don't think we will be able to make it as I know some of our team is playing the the AQ Wpvp on sunday, also as laurenti said we haven't talked to some people. Maybe next weekend idk we shall see :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread