Moon Guard Alliance Open for Premades

Laurenti

Legend
The F2P community of Moon Guard Alliance is looking for premades on Saturday, Sept. 7th and Sunday, Sept. 8! We had a fun premade a few weeks ago vs AP horde, and would like to see if we could do a rematch sometime this upcomming weekend :) If there are any other horde teams that would be interested in premading this upcomming weekend, let me know in this thread. If you are on MG and can make it, let me know :)

Players from both teams click link. Inside link are the potential times for the premade for MG alliance vs AP horde. Please shade the boxes in which you will be available this weekend. When you click the link to put in your times put what people know you as then your server (ex. mei - MG) in the box in the lower right hand corner of the schedule.This should help scheduleing premades!

WhenIsGood: MG Alliance vs. AP Horde PREMADE
http://whenisgood.net/MGvsAP

Last edited by a moderator:
we are currently working on our horde toons and look to premade with you guys every week if possible!!! however im not sure if we can make it to this time for some still need to reroll... either way our game is coming ^_^ keep up the great work Moanguard!!!!

Psh moanguard, thats only sari :p jk, looking forward to some fun games :) Just letting you know my parents are divorced and I switch houses every week, so I cant always play, but if we schedule it enough in advance my dad will let me go to my moms house to play a premade :) Glad to hear you guys going horde, should be some fun games!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok our team on Moon Guard is basically set, our team knows about it. We are still open as to Saturday or Sunday, OR BOTH. We think our best time will be sometime in the afternoon, still waiting on a few people's schedules. If I did not contact you about premading, still feel free to be on at the time of the premade, as we may need a sub if someone cant make it for some reason. Pinochet, or anyone that's playing for AP horde, any update on your team? Please register in the link in OP to help us get closer to an ideal time for everyone :) Thanks, Mei

As of now, our best premade time is 5:00 PM est SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH! Talked to pino today, go get your guys on. As far as MG ally, everyone on our team has been talked to and can make it at 5:00 pm est. Lets get this premading action going, we had a great game a few weeks ago, lets keep the fun going :)

Hope this goes well! Would love to see more than one game happen. BTW a someone if not a couple people on our side will be recording. Gl Moon Guard
The moon guardian at heart- Toxíc-Arathor 20 resto druid

Users who are viewing this thread