Monks.

LuckieeEu

Legend
I am making a monk f2p.. don't really care how people see it, I will be sticking with the f2p rules so I do not see how it can be unfair etc. I was wondering what are two good 1h's for a WW monk to use up until the boa's. Thank you in advance.

I am making a monk f2p.. don't really care how people see it, I will be sticking with the f2p rules so I do not see how it can be unfair etc. I was wondering what are two good 1h's for a WW monk to use up until the boa's. Thank you in advance.

Was thinking for a while about how that would turn out, sounds like fun. I use Butcher's Cleaver on my enhancement shammy, just because it hits for alot and has some decent stats, not sure if it is good on a monk though.

Maybe the wsg sword or the bfd sword or some world drop or something just off the top of my head.

Ahh well if I am hated never mind haha.. and cheers, I am still undecided about going MW or WW, I have been told that EU Ally are in need of dps but I much prefer healing haha, may just go MW xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't the axe almost as rare as SF? And 2 1h's are much better, the monk bonus gives you an added 40% damage when you use 2 1h's.

yeah, but i don't see anything else on wowhead really worth it tbh.

That axe isnt nearly as rare as SF but closer to the other sfk zone drops like mindthrust, night reaver and black malice etc.

Ahh well if I am hated never mind haha

I can't imagine why anyone would hate you for F2P restricting a monk. I respect it and would love to see some F2P restricted monks in the bracket. Break up the monotony a little bit.

Good luck, and just remember that haters gonna hate, players gonna play. F2P restricting on a P2P account deserves props.

Having said that, because you are p2p you can purchase Axe of the Enforcer on the AH (if you're going by those rules)

Users who are viewing this thread