Monks have 2 heals!

Umm im liking my juicy 850 hot crit ticks + my 50% inc SM 500 crits, i mean healing 1.3k in a GCD is kinda fun. Dueled a mage today (sorry uslack) :), had me at 27 hp when popped hot, hot crit and mist tick crit and hot crit again. Full HP in 1.9 sec.

bm and ww aren't

I have gear for all 3 specs and as mistweaver i was able to pull off 800 healing per second in battle ground w/o lifeblood consisting of 1 340 enveloping mists heal per second and 2 times 200 soothing mist per second and if we account for a crit chance of 10% we have approximately 800 HPS which is more than decent to say the least .......

I have gear for all 3 specs and as mistweaver i was able to pull off 800 healing per second in battle ground w/o lifeblood consisting of 1 340 enveloping mists heal per second and 2 times 200 soothing mist per second and if we account for a crit chance of 10% we have approximately 800 HPS which is more than decent to say the least .......

One can only hope that the HPS can out do the DPS for the fate of PvP is decided upon such statistics

The new monk heal still largely relies on first generating chi with the channeled heal. If you can afford to stand in the back and free cast, it's definitely powerful, otherwise it's still lacking.

It is like how resto druids were in Cata. They very nicely complement another healer, but can't be relied upon alone in situations of high and/or unpredictable burst.

I guess it can be agreed upon that they aren't so underpowered that they're unplayable casually, but that playing a class that's remotely challenging is a great way to give the 'ol epeen a good stretch?

yes, but i cant even imagine it being fun since u lack basically everything other than heals

priest have fear, psyfiend/mc, sick burst dmg and shields being crazy with no cd absorbing near 1k

shams purge, windshear

druids sick hots, roots, nice dmg in feral, tanky in bear

monks have roll yay

priest have fear, psyfiend/mc, sick burst dmg and shields being crazy with no cd absorbing near 1k

shams purge, windshear

druids sick hots, roots, nice dmg in feral, tanky in bear

monks have roll yay

... Monks now have the "sickest" HoT if you will.
and i would like to point out that the most unique aspect to the mistweaver specialization is probably their ability to swap between targets so quickly with soothing mist, furthermore their ability to relieve people of movement impairing effects with a 70% speed increase.

However as said earlier the monks healing does require built up and therefore it's difficult to deal with emergencies :/

Just thought i'd point some additional things out that i felt had been neglected :)

Users who are viewing this thread