Money from ddossers go to twink court!

ffffrf

Legend
Yeah instead of the twink cup (or along side of it) the money donated from the ddosers should go to a twink court we could all make some cool punishments if they are found guilty, not sure how it would all work someone else has to set it up but i think it would be a cool community event!

lmao a few weeks ago I was stonned and joking telling HB that the 19 twink community leaders should have their own Illuminati guild

If court must be called. I offer my services as public defender to the accused.

Okay, but you don't offer any special knowledge to help the guilty so I think they are better off defending themselves, but I guess it doesn't matter!

On a side note: Need members for the jury (only taking people who have no stance on the issue and no real affiliation to the accused)

Okay, but you don't offer any special knowledge to help the guilty so I think they are better off defending themselves, but I guess it doesn't matter!
On the contrary, I do. The legal system is often not concerned with the truth; but instead who can either best frame the argument or maneuver outside the court itself.

Users who are viewing this thread