Momentum LF

Well to start off my name is Jacob and im guild leader of Mømentum My twink is a 19 Tauren female Resto Druid (Lessandra)... Today i just scheduled a premade for December 13th and will be looking into more premades if we get the right people. I wish I could fund someone cuz that would be much easier but im broke :p Im looking for someone interested in xfering over a toon with some money whos wanting to make a twink AP warrior... I have basically all the gear for an AP warrior

Also looking to recruit a Hunter (haha yes were scarce on hunters) and a frost mage and an FC druid

What we from Momentum can provide for you is active players all throughout the week... fun times in guild and Warsongs Help with runs or whatever needed

I know not everybody can and probably will not do this but please dont waste my time and I wont waste yours...

Thanks everybody for your time!

-Lessandra

Theirs better alliance ones but heres some of the best...

We also have a scheduled premade December 12th a friday so if you talk to me soon and have a char wanting to transfer maybe i can save you a spot

Alliance

Engage

Revølution

Ermals Playhouse (more recent... but some of the best twinks on the battlegroup)

Horde

Full of Win

Original Outriders

almost forgot... but also Wrath of Norris leader is Hellsoldier who is one of the best rogues

srry lessandra i havent been making my twink ><...ugh just like...so much stuff to do in school...i doubt im gonna be able to make it for the premade - i wish you the best of luck tho :/

Users who are viewing this thread