@Mods / Admins (Serious)

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
Sorry to everyone in advance, I know people don't want to read this kind of shit all the time when there's so much trolling to entertain them but I just had to get this off my chest... There's been some people banned lately over a "controversial image" and I feel like there's an unnecessary show of force here from the people in positions of power (moderators / admins who can ban etc.) over something that's really just shouldn't be an issue.

Now the image below will be shown in a "SPOILER" and warning this is viewed as "adult content" by the so called "staff" here on TwinkInfo.

anyway's...

I'm sorry, don't ban me, but I just don't see what the issue is with images like this... There's clearly a very strong bias towards vegetarianism from the "staff" (erect penises) on the site but can't we all just put our preferences / biases aside and be a community that accepts EVERY food group? If anyone's interested in seeing the specific picture that was involved with some people being banned let me know, I have screenshots of the alleged threads.

Just some "food for thought" I guess you could say, once again please don't ban.

Sincerely, a concerned twink (pug lord. don't compare me to the f2peasants that lurk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to everyone in advance, I know people don't want to read this kind of shit all the time when there's so much trolling to entertain them but I just had to get this off my chest... There's been some people banned lately over a "controversial image" and I feel like there's an unnecessary show of force here from the people in positions of power (moderators / admins who can ban etc.) over something that's really just shouldn't be an issue.

Now the image below will be shown in a "SPOILER" and warning this is viewed as "adult content" by the so called "staff" here on TwinkInfo.

anyway's...

I'm sorry, don't ban me, but I just don't see what the issue is with images like this... There's clearly a very strong bias towards vegetarianism from the "staff" (erect penises) on the site but can't we all just put our preferences / biases aside and be a community that accepts EVERY food group? If anyone's interested in seeing the specific picture that was involved with some people being banned let me know, I have screenshots of the alleged threads.

Just some "food for thought" I guess you could say, once again please don't ban.

Sincerely, a concerned twink (pug lord. don't compare me to the f2peasants that lurk)

My Court Jester <3
Just please don't talk down on my F2P's =)
They are F2P Twinks, and play to enjoy my bracket too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kek everyone loves the homeless jester running around making a fool out of himself for a cheap ole laugh

damn kind of weird to be up when the roasting starts.

twinkinfo celebrity watch...?

carry on, peasants.

Users who are viewing this thread