moar 80s in BGs lately

Juliye

Legend
As with this patch, BG's have popped more often, and the very first EoTs in years for me.

Keep dem queues going in 80 bracket
egpg87.jpg

80s isnt fun at all for horde.. seems like most of the horde ppl are bots in this bracket :/ did a few bgs lately and alliance farmed our gy in 9/10 cases, full mop geared alliance vs green geared horde bots, much fun

edit: bgs would be enjoyable with full wotlk gear, but scrubs wont run without mop gear so this will always be a dream

80s isnt fun at all for horde.. seems like most of the horde ppl are bots in this bracket :/ did a few bgs lately and alliance farmed our gy in 9/10 cases, full mop geared alliance vs green geared horde bots, much fun

edit: bgs would be enjoyable with full wotlk gear, but scrubs wont run without mop gear so this will always be a dream

there are unfortionally tons of bots on alliance aswell, all running in green gear 80k hp since battlechest is for lvl 80 these days its where the bots end after a milion years in bgs.

Hopefully there will be more players than bots later on

Haha, that's quite a coincidence. I was in that BG.
I remember the hordies getting their asses handed to them :>

Great to see more 80s around ^^
Also, you can put A Bold Quuen's garnet in your belt :) (50+str, check my Milli in sig)

Also, by looking at your enchants, are you twinking 80 purely for pvp purposes?

Great to see more 80s around ^^
Also, you can put A Bold Quuen's garnet in your belt :) (50+str, check my Milli in sig)

Also, by looking at your enchants, are you twinking 80 purely for pvp purposes?

Planning on doing PvP, yes.
- Replacing the gem as soon as I can get online, didn't think of using a cata one :)

Good to know there's XP off BG popping up again, though I think there's no longer any point in having the XP on BG separated from us, since now all have the base resilience and level scaling, anyone, even with full boa gear can hold its own in pvp...

Dévyn, I see you reforged to haste and then to mastery.

How good is the mastery stacking at 80 for frost DK on pvp?

I don't know for sure what to reforge or gem on my DK, though he's incredibly fun to play in BG, more so in frost than blood.

Anyone care to take a look and advice?

Deîmos: Deîmos @ Dalaran - Community - World of Warcraft

Good to know there's XP off BG popping up again, though I think there's no longer any point in having the XP on BG separated from us, since now all have the base resilience and level scaling, anyone, even with full boa gear can hold its own in pvp...

I don't know for sure what to reforge or gem on my DK, though he's incredibly fun to play in BG, more so in frost than blood.

There have been some short talk from blizz ( a response to Aelobin asking ) about removing xp-off bgs all together, and just mix them together :) Would be great, imo.. Love killing ungeared people in bgs :D

Can't help with the DK though.

I am mainly reforging into Haste, but I can't reforge to haste if an item already has it. This is when I reforge to Mastery.

I've seen some twinks stacking haste, but also a few stacking Mastery, but I really think it depends on your personal playstyle..

For example..
If you're stacking matery you'll get more frost damage, which is good for Howling Blast (Ranged attacks).

However.. if you're like me and you like to get right inthere with the close range combat, you'll probably be using Obliterate more, and for this you need runes. Since haste rating increases rune regeneration, this is the way to go here.

Users who are viewing this thread