MMR Reset for S12

clicky

"The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin for level-90 players approximately one week after Mists of Pandaria launches. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable. Matchmaking (MMR), Team, and Personal Ratings will all be wiped when Season 12 begins."

Pretty interesting but I have no idea why they are wiping personal MMR again. thoughts?

It's good, Finally face different teams that I dont know of instead of people dodging after 2-3 losses.
No but on srs though I dont think it matters for the 70 bracket cause you'll end up where you were before the reset pretty easily
Edit: I didn't even read the entire post so I have no idea what dis shit's on about. Ignore me plx!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty interesting but I have no idea why they are wiping personal MMR again. thoughts?

so clueless its disgusting

bliz reset mmr in s11 because of people abusing to ridiculous personals (you'd know all about this)

u greasy dane

no....they reset it since they made mmr in s4 you clueless goon, only season they didnt was s9/s10 which they fixed 1-2 weeks into the season.....

no....they reset it since they made mmr in s4 you clueless goon, only season they didnt was s9/s10 which they fixed 1-2 weeks into the season.....

gonna just ignore these random stats you seem to just pull out your arse

anyway this thread isnt even about that, just asking people why they think bliz are even bothering with an mmr reset since last season - if anything its at its best state that it has been in a long time unless you can prove me otherwise

mmr and that shit was implemented in s5 and its been working just fine except for s9 and s10 because blizzard somehow managed to fuck it up.

Not sure if srs or just bowl

U ask "Pretty interesting but I have no idea why they are wiping personal MMR again. thoughts?"

Which is directly aiming at the fact you want an answer for the thoughts on why they are resetting MMR... THEN

You get told and sat down because your being a retarded little prick and say "anyway this thread isnt even about that"

I'll say again .. not sure if srs or just bowl

Not sure if srs or just bowl

U ask "Pretty interesting but I have no idea why they are wiping personal MMR again. thoughts?"

Which is directly aiming at the fact you want an answer for the thoughts on why they are resetting MMR... THEN

You get told and sat down because your being a retarded little prick and say "anyway this thread isnt even about that"

I'll say again .. not sure if srs or just bowl

um

who are you?..

edit: looked through some old posts and your just a piss poor nobody, ignore above x

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread