Mists of Pandaria, what are you looking forward too?

Re: Mists of Pandaria, what are you looking forward too? (And my Story)

It's the only choice out of that whole section that doesn't put psychic scream on a 45 second cooldown

Making it the only viable option

Possibly in arena it could be viable at times where your team is playing aggressive and you can without healing for a few seconds but in a team fight in a battleground it is a fairly weak CC since you basically have to CC yourself for an equal amount of time.

If I had a priest I would much prefer the snare because it can take melee out of a scenario or burn their trink which will set up a full fear.

The ranged psychic scream doesn't seem to appealing because of diminishing returns.

burn their trink which will set up a full fear
Did you read what I said? You won't be able to fear after using the root, because it will be on cooldown.

If you're going to use the roots to get rid of melee, you might as well just fear them since using the roots puts fear on cooldown also, and I'm pretty sure they can kill the roots to get out of it.

Last edited:

I'm for sure looking forward to the buffs to both resto and balance druids, not sure which one i'll play yet but i'll be trying both =]

Users who are viewing this thread