[Mists Of Pandaria] Shîft's 19 Druid Guide

Re: Shîft's 19 Druid Guide

Are Magefist Gloves a viable glove choice? Also, are Blackened Defias Gloves farmable at the moment? Or are they just grandfathered?

Are Magefist Gloves a viable glove choice? Also, are Blackened Defias Gloves farmable at the moment? Or are they just grandfathered?
Magefist Gloves are a viable choice for healing and i would assume also for Balance.

Blackened Defias Gloves are indeed still obtainable through farming. However, Bristlebark Gloves are better, purely for the armor reason, Which as a guardian makes a difference.

I wish I'd seen this before I switched my feral to alliance for argas x2. I didn't pick up the poison totem quest although I was aware of the concept at 90 with wild mushrooms, and I didn't know about that Azure Scale Vest; also learned some new jumps from this guide. Thanks!
(I'm lvling another agi class atm so my armory isn't where it should be due to missing BoA and I haven't grinded the rep for BiS shoulder ench yet, it won't help much if you're still looking for a feral armory sketch)

Nice guide and we'll in dept.
I like that the guide gets right to the case, instead
Of one of those bullshit guides with non constructive
Text, leaving behind shit ton or text, for no use.

Offtopic: writing on phone, so text is placed weird

I wish I'd seen this before I switched my feral to alliance for argas x2. I didn't pick up the poison totem quest although I was aware of the concept at 90 with wild mushrooms, and I didn't know about that Azure Scale Vest; also learned some new jumps from this guide. Thanks!
(I'm lvling another agi class atm so my armory isn't where it should be due to missing BoA and I haven't grinded the rep for BiS shoulder ench yet, it won't help much if you're still looking for a feral armory sketch)
The poison extraction totem def comes in handy, i got it on my druid and then went alliance so im just assuming it acts as if it got abandoned and if i ever go back Horde i can pick it up again. Thanks man, glad to be of service!
Nice guide and we'll in dept.
I like that the guide gets right to the case, instead
Of one of those bullshit guides with non constructive
Text, leaving behind shit ton or text, for no use.

Offtopic: writing on phone, so text is placed weird
Haha thanks man, i just put what i thought would be the best layout to get someone who had never played a druid to be geared and know what they have to do to play the class effectively.

Hi, does this guide have the latest gear available? (Been away a while)

Users who are viewing this thread