[Mists Of Pandaria] 19 Shaman Guide

Re: 19 Shaman Guide

When it comes down to wanting to play multiple specs you have to find alternatives from your main spec, You always want to make one spec your main spec. So if your going to be mainly playing Restro you would go Intel Ring but wanna casually play Enhancement so You could always get the BoA Ring and use Protectors Ring.

As for Gearing like a hunter, I would say Enhancment Shamans probably require more hit than a Ranged Hunter but dont quote me on that. the best options would lean towards basing your choices off of a Hunters Gear Set then modifing as needed

When it comes down to wanting to play multiple specs you have to find alternatives from your main spec, You always want to make one spec your main spec. So if your going to be mainly playing Restro you would go Intel Ring but wanna casually play Enhancement so You could always get the BoA Ring and use Protectors Ring.

As for Gearing like a hunter, I would say Enhancment Shamans probably require more hit than a Ranged Hunter but dont quote me on that. the best options would lean towards basing your choices off of a Hunters Gear Set then modifing as needed

Ello's band and BoA ring would probably be best suited for enhancement if you're taking the hit route.
To answer the other question, it comes down to personal preference, whether you want a slightly higher constant LB/heal or an increased crit. You can still also pick up Garrosh's Pardon from Ashenvale, which is 5 stam/5 int if you still want to get the agi ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

What about the justice lvling shield? When i compare the FC shield with the lvling shield, it looks to me like the lvling shield has better defensive stats than the Gold-plated? Im new to twinking, dont know if im missing something important about the stats. :)

Thanks! This has given me some options to consider for my Shammy that I hadn't thought of.

Great guide, you're saying the gear section is outdated, yet I can't find the upgrades, planning on updating it? If not i'll just keep searching!

Great guide, you're saying the gear section is outdated, yet I can't find the upgrades, planning on updating it? If not i'll just keep searching!
Thanks, check the 19 section for information on enchants.

This guide will be updated should the 19 bracket become active.

Users who are viewing this thread