Miss me? Duopaladin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helping to Promote Duo's Stream

Come see "The Best 24 Twink on the Planet"

Wanna chat with a Rank 1 Paladin? Add me on twitter

Awesome Stream intro ------------> DUO

LIVE AND RAW 24 TWINK PREMADE OWNAGE >:} skip to 3:00 best part of the action =D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>duo.enjin.com <<<<<<<<<<<

Stay posted for more............

Best Post I've seen in a While.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I recently Got a Good Game had to Screen shot and show the world.
I had qued with Some Free to plays to show that I could Cap some flags with out my Op homies. You know... the 24s. So We hit a 24 premade. 4 Spriest 2 hunters 1 Mage 1 Guardian Druid and 1 Resto Druid. ----------------------->>>>>>>http://imgur.com/KdyvOb8<<<<<<<<<<---------- Thats Picture. :D
Well What do you know!!
We won!
Shout out to Zara, Reflex, Lenny, Bendandcough, Samanthacolt, if you Wanna see proof That should be enough ;) Thanks for your Time ill be Streaming again soon Saving up for a new PC :D Press that Donate button on Twitch :D

Attachments

• Rape!.jpg
    Rape!.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Rape.jpg
    Rape.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 131
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I recently Got a Good Game had to Screen shot and show the world.
I had qued with Some Free to plays to show that I could Cap some flags with out my Op homies. You know... the 24s. So We hit a 24 premade. 4 Spriest 2 hunters 1 Mage 1 Guardian Druid and 1 Resto Druid. ----------------------->>>>>>>imgur: the simple image sharer<<<<<<<<<<---------- Thats Picture. :D
Well What do you know!!
We won!
Shout out to Zara, Reflex, Lenny, Bendandcough, Samanthacolt, if you Wanna see proof That should be enough ;) Thanks for your Time ill be Streaming again soon Saving up for a new PC :D Press that Donate button on Twitch :D

Were you doing the live-twich thing in the bg ? Cuz i wann see :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread