EU+US Minor Vers to wrist

Chops

Soccer Dad
Hey guys! Good news! I know its well known that the +1 stat to wrist enchants no longer work. However, I discovered today that +1 vers to wrist does now work. And its actually +2 vers to wrist, despite the tooltip.

Double checked stam/agi/str to wrist. Theyre still broken. But hey! We actually have a decent chant to wrists now.

that vers chant
is boss

high demand recipe
like swift pot

I am not sure if it's just my own confirmation bias, but it seems to me most of the recipes I have gotten that require 60 of a Profession skill (i.e.: +2 Versatility Bracer Enchant, or Swiftness Potion Recipe) are dropped in Northern Barrens (specifically, Sludge Fen, probably because of the higher respawn rate of mobs around there). I recommended @Avsi try his luck in that zone and he got the Swiftness Potion Recipe within 10 minutes. Might also be a good place for the +2 Versatility Bracer Enchant.

I've gotten every vers to wrist from wailing caverns
I think Ill solo farm it as prot tonight.

I got my enchant to 100 and am farming the recipes, so I can make hundreds of vellums so I can enchant my gear after I switch to a diff proff.

At first I thought WC was a bit less annoying due to it being drastically reduced in length.

After years of F2P, I hate it more than I ever did.

And it's not fun and long like BRD or some raids like SoO. It's long and boring.

I spent literal years trying to get those on my original F2P rogue.

Meanwhile, I swear..Like every 19 twink I ever made from Vanilla to WoTLK got that full set in like 3 runs.

And of em mail wearers? Cuz Im your good luck charm for those gloves. Been trying to farm the leather ones on my druid. No dice. But ive gotten like 10 pairs of the mail ones

the only toon i finished that set for
is my horde shaman
but i might make 1 more
who tf knows

At first I thought WC was a bit less annoying due to it being drastically reduced in length.

After years of F2P, I hate it more than I ever did.

And it's not fun and long like BRD or some raids like SoO. It's long and boring.

I think it has something to do with having to backtrack through the central cave of the instance once you finish either the left or the right side of the dungeon. It's just mentally exhausting having to run for those 40 seconds, with trash crocolisks impeding your progress.

If anyone is struggling to find the minor versatility to bracer enchant,I highly recommend going to bloodmyst isle where the Eredar and blood elves are,and farm the large battered chests that spawn there,They were respawning every 6-8 minutes for me and I happened to get that formula to drop 7 times,I was after the minor beastslaying formula but after getting it from a wailing caverns mob last night,Im done there,definitely worth checking out. Sorry if the format is bad,I'm doing this from mobile,Happy Hunting!

If anyone is struggling to find the minor versatility to bracer enchant,I highly recommend going to bloodmyst isle where the Eredar and blood elves are,and farm the large battered chests that spawn there,They were respawning every 6-8 minutes for me and I happened to get that formula to drop 7 times,I was after the minor beastslaying formula but after getting it from a wailing caverns mob last night,Im done there,definitely worth checking out. Sorry if the format is bad,I'm doing this from mobile,Happy Hunting!

Thanks, @Yen51591! I'll try that!

Users who are viewing this thread