Minor Recombobulator is affected by spell power

[item]Minor Recombobulator[/item]

I didn't know this until recently when I equipped my priest one and tried it out. With 134 spell power, it heals for about 360 non-crit usually.

I'm still probably going to equip insignia as soon as I have the honor but it's good to know this while waiting to fill the trinket slot.

Maybe this is old info for most of you but for those who were like me I hope this helps :cool:

No, I just tested it. Restored 161 mana. Healing crit, though, for 556 :)

I'm officially a big fan of this item for all high-sp 19s, though I still don't know if I can bring myself to use it over insignia :(

fuzzles said:
No, I just tested it. Restored 161 mana. Healing crit, though, for 556 :)

I'm officially a big fan of this item for all high-sp 19s, though I still don't know if I can bring myself to use it over insignia :(

Switch one for the other when they're on CD.

I assume your other trinket is AGM?

Back when I had engineering I noticed this as well, thanks for the post. How does the trinket do at dispelling poly? I wish this scaled with AP as well so I could use it on a non healing character.

Effect #1 Dispel Mechanic (17)

Value: 1

Effect #2 Heal

Value: 150 to 250 <--- since healing scales with spell power this is the mechanic effected

Effect #3 Energize <---this would be for non healing classes aka someone with no spellpower

Value: 150 to 250

Hehe yes, on my 151 SP lock I've got crit heals for 500-600 ^^

However, since patch I seem to not be able to use this item in combat? This is a gut feeling that I have from not getting the heals when I expected them. I can't confirm now, I'm out of play time.

You can use it during combat just fine. If you have the item dragged onto a hotbar, then clicking it will only attempt to equip the item, which can't be done during combat and wouldn't use the effect anyway.

There's a macro for using it but tbh I just use trinketmenu and click it.

fuzzles said:
[item]Minor Recombobulator[/item]

I didn't know this until recently when I equipped my priest one and tried it out. With 134 spell power, it heals for about 360 non-crit usually.

I'm still probably going to equip insignia as soon as I have the honor but it's good to know this while waiting to fill the trinket slot.

Maybe this is old info for most of you but for those who were like me I hope this helps :cool:

IMMA JEST GO MAKE A SPL PWR SET NAO FOR TEH BOTJAILZ :S

No, I am only kiding, i cant even get on atm... not at home and im installing wow atm :S

and jailbots not an engineer anymore. YAY HAT :D

Dorà will always be an engineer! Yay for the blending of science and church!

Users who are viewing this thread