Minipet collectors?

Vaj

OG
Was wondering if anyone else out there collected Mini pets. I'm currently at 97 on my 19 paladin and will have 100 by the time brewfest comes around this year, anyone else have any impressive collections?

curleypwnsu said:
nope is there an achev for 100 mini pets?

wowhead.com is hard.

Currently got 71 on my lvl 19 rogue.

Here is my collection: WarcraftPets.com - Trespasser's Profile

I still need a lot of the farmable pets and most of the ally argent tournement pets. It also sucks that you can only use a credit card on the EU blizzard store because I don't have a credit card nor does anyone in my family (credit cards are not used very often in the EU unlike the US), this makes it very hard to get the pets from the store.

Trespasser said:
Currently got 71 on my lvl 19 rogue.

Here is my collection: WarcraftPets.com - Trespasser's Profile

I still need a lot of the farmable pets and most of the ally argent tournement pets. It also sucks that you can only use a credit card on the EU blizzard store because I don't have a credit card nor does anyone in my family (credit cards are not used very often in Russia or former countrys that belonged to Soviet unlike the US), this makes it very hard to get the pets from the store.

fixed.......

I have the Thunderhead Hippo pet, unscratched, sells for 60 bucks on ebay. Willing to let it go for around 8k if anyone is interested.

Spooksters said:
Got it on my 73 rogue (old main) =DD

I farmed it back in vanilla when nobody knew about it. It took me 3 weeks to get 2 of them. :D

Now, its epic and goes for ~20k on my server.

new pets and a bitchin mount at the blizzard store. DAMN YOU BLIZZARD, you know just how i like it. :p

I have hyacinth Macaw and all the blizard store pets (apart from the 2 which you have to buy toys to get), I have every pet you buy with gold and every rep pet, lacking 5 seasonal pets and all the TCG pets, at 98 as of today.

Users who are viewing this thread