Military Uprising in Turkey

apparently there has been an explosion. Can you confirm @Yapah ?

I don't know, haven't heard of it from the news. Although lots of chanting and occasional empty gunshot noises coming from outside. I live in a rather good and central neighborhood, this type of shit is unheard of.

Is there a away to get out of the country?

Well go out of the inn, do some quest around and once you've done as most as quest possible you'ill be able to change area.. What is your lvl atm?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

take care buddy !

I don't know, haven't heard of it from the news. Although lots of chanting and occasional empty gunshot noises coming from outside. I live in a rather good and central neighborhood, this type of shit is unheard of.
get out on the streets and protest u lemon

don't encourage him! one man cannot make a difference! bad devm! bad! don't listen to this pleb stay safe in your home.
all reporters are screaming on tv to protest and not make the same mistake they made in 1980 which led to a giant economical disaster. the people need to stand up and defend their country

all reporters are screaming on tv to protest and not make the same mistake they made in 1980 which led to a giant economical disaster. the people need to stand up and defend their country
or that.

I just want them to be safe =(

All social media is currently blocked. It's illegal to go out on the streets. Our president just openly said "everyone should go out on the streets". Both bosphorus bridges are closed. Jets and helicopters are flying all over the city. All major highways are closed. Tanks on the streets. Military seizing weapons from police. I just rushed home an hour ago, locked all doors, shits getting real.
stay safe yapah

remember your rs gold is safe within my vaults

oi m8 i'll rekt you.

seriously tho if it were my country i'd probably be out and about contributing to the rabble. I think Yapah and Roula should do what they feel is right, and I wish them luck in whatever it is.

Yo yapah I see ppl celebrating and others getting shot I don't understand wtf is going on :( why did I travel here fuck fuck fuck fkkfkfk

Yo yapah I see ppl celebrating and others getting shot I don't understand wtf is going on :( why did I travel here duck duck duck fkkfkfk
seems like the uprising was already a success, from what i'm hearing.

play some pokémon GO it will get u on other thoughts... oh shit nvm xd

I suppose if terrorist groups try and seize on the opportunity and Erdogan attempts to regain control things could escalate a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread