Michael Jackson should have died 10 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but when you think of Michael Jackson you think of hideous faces, nose jobs, and pedofelia. Horrible legacy.

Rewind 10 years - Michael Jackson was a successful musician and a legend. Much better. If he'd died 10 years ago, his name wouldn't be quite such a joke.

Which reminds me - when is it bedtime in Neverland?

When the big hand touches the little hand.

i totaly agree with fuzzles, he was good but we haven`t heard anything from him the past 10 years.. except all negative things

Get ready for people to start talking about how they're huge MJ fans, even though this is the first time they've listened to him in years.

Elude said:
Get ready for people to start talking about how they're huge MJ fans, even though this is the first time they've listened to him in years.
lmao you know it
Shazzrah said:
(hopefully not violation forum rules)

You should have died 10 years ago.
(in a rich Canadian accent)

Hey, fuck you buddy!

I'm typing this just after the Michael Jackson top 40 and from the top 10 most of them were when he was white. The number 1 was earth (something) with 7 weeks at no.1 and again he was white. He was found not guilty and sure I love making jokes about it but thats the funny thing , that it is only a rumor.

Thought I'd just defend big jacko coz he is only one of the music legends that are awsome.

i dunno, it seems like most people outside of immature internet communities are praising his life

Druiddroid said:
i dunno, it seems like most people outside of immature internet communities are praising his life

Seriously, this thread is stupid as fuck.

MJ was an amazing artist although I'm not fond of him. He was found not guilty of those infamous crimes. So why this stupid thread? How would of any of you like it if I stood at your funeral and cracked very unfunny jokes about stupid shit?

Grow up wittle kids.

Hes not dead. Its a conspiracy.

lol

come on guys, do we really need ot be sensitive to a famous person? He had a good life.

There has been polls on this.

90% would remember him from his music.

10% would remember him from all the bad stuff.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.

Lithdk said:
There has been polls on this.

90% would remember him from his music.

10% would remember him from all the bad stuff.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.

pretty sure he didnt even make his own music/dance moves

KillLarryDead said:
Seriously, this thread is stupid as fuck.

MJ was an amazing artist although I'm not fond of him. He was found not guilty of those infamous crimes. So why this stupid thread? How would of any of you like it if I stood at your funeral and cracked very unfunny jokes about stupid shit?

Grow up wittle kids.

the only thing that matters in court nowadays is how much money you can spend on a lawyer. regardless of whether he took advantage of children, he was still doing weird stuff

Druiddroid said:
he performed the music better than anyone else, though

meh. there are technical and theoretical aspects to music. imo people should only be judged as "musicians" based on their understanding of music theory, and as performers on the technical aspect of it.

i wont deny that he was a great performer, but I dont think he comes to par with many other famous musicians

I don't know. I'm on two different forums. And on both they have the stupid MJ jokes going around that aren't funny and never will be. I wake up the morning he died and my girlfriend's phone that she just let me have has like 4 chain letters with unfunny jokes about MJ. I say my girlfriends phone because when I had my phone, I bitched people out for sending me those stupid things.

It's just getting old. In all of the threads and jokes about it, I've yet to see something even slightly funny. :(

And yes, I know he was up to something funny but I seriously doubt he slept with a bunch of little boys. Respect him as a dead performer (notice how I didn't you musician?). Keep the jokes to yourself unless it's something new and original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread