MGC(A)/LSS(H) Looking For Premades

******* run deep

Who cares what people say on the forums, let your gameplay speak for itself.

If anything, use what kids say about you as motivation to beat that person.

uhhh please remember we are talking about a grown man leading virtual RP picnics and circle jerks on his spare time...

DON'T GET SOFT ON ME

uhhh please remember we are talking about a grown man leading virtual RP picnics and circle jerks on his spare time...

DON'T GET SOFT ON ME

Woah there... You're not insulting picnics are you?

Also, i'll 1v10 you guys.
<

DON'T GET SOFT ON ME

for the record, the picnics are hbs doing and i think theyre *** as ****. but i guess he enjoys them so whatever

and they have to drink milk from bags and call hockey a sport...

Two things:

1. We've all drank milk outta bags at least one time in our lives.

2. Hockey is the biggest growing sport in all of the world (even Japan plays now).

Two things:

1. We've all drank milk outta bags at least one time in our lives.

2. Hockey is the biggest growing sport in all of the world (even Japan plays now).

Football (Soccer) > All.

Football (Soccer) > All.

I used to like watching soccer, but then I watched the last World Cup & became utterly disgusted with the excessive amount of flopping & terrible officiating. American football (Soccer) is also boring as **** to watch/attend. Hopefully the next world cup won't disappoint.

Sorry if you guys couldn't understand what I had typed above, for some reason the word F U C K was replaced with asterisks, odd....

Users who are viewing this thread