Metalcore Heads

What's up dudes and dudettes, Firetruckk here. If you listen to metal/metalcore, this may or may not be your cup of tea, but my band is currently competing in a Battle of the Bands type of deal out here in Japan. If you could give us a vote, that would be much appreciated. You can vote once a day so if you can spare a couple minutes a day that would be sick. Everything is in Japanese, so the instructions are as follows:

1. Go to this website > Shores | Red Bull Live on the Road <
2. Press the big red button highlighted in red, as shown in the photo.
3. After you press the red button, it will take you to a page that will ask if you want to publish it to twitter or facebook (icons will appear). Please select whichever one works best for you.
4. If this is a hassle for you, you don't have to vote but at least check out the video linked below, please <3

Anyway, take care out there. I'm playing ESO now, add me! @Tkh

Cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28PmPSX7Isk

How%20To%20Vote.jpg

I would vote for this if you had a spec of originality or hard work put into this. Sounds like a copy paste of every metalcore band out there, that's not opinion, that's a fact. I'm sick to death of this crap. Such a lazy approach metal. Let's have 50 breakdowns and the same stick up the ass screaming like every other metalcore band . So many people who put their life and soul into making original metal get devoured by this generic rubbish. I don't doubt you may cool people irl but please look at yourselves and come up with something that's not in the crowd.

I would vote for this if you had a spec of originality or hard work put into this. Sounds like a copy paste of every metalcore band out there, that's not opinion, that's a fact. I'm sick to death of this crap. Such a lazy approach metal. Let's have 50 breakdowns and the same stick up the ass screaming like every other metalcore band . So many people who put their life and soul into making original metal get devoured by this generic rubbish. I don't doubt you may cool people irl but please look at yourselves and come up with something that's not in the crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP8dUp9ZYv0

Thanks for your thoughts on my band dude. Just because it isn't what you like to hear, doesn't mean we don't bust our ass doing what we love! :D

Hahah, I hope I'm not a shit person irl :p

Take care and if you or anyone else ever come to Japan, you know I'm down to hang with my fellow twink community for sure.

Thanks for your thoughts on my band dude. Just because it isn't what you like to hear, doesn't mean we don't bust our ass doing what we love! :D

Hahah, I hope I'm not a shit person irl :p

Take care and if you or anyone else ever come to Japan, you know I'm down to hang with my fellow twink community for sure.

Dident have time to read all of these, but XJapan is a pretty badass band i heard a few of their songs before.

5 seconds in I'm done already. Not my cup of tea, though I could have known, it's metalcore and I dislike anything ~core.
At least I gave it a chance... slightly.
Good luck with your battle, may the best band win.

Users who are viewing this thread