Mertze /bye

Mertse

Legend
I want to say THANKS and GOODBYE to all my friends from Agrammar, because i don't want to play WoW anymore. MoP ruined it. Blizzard, thanks, now i can play Real Life :)

Best wishes. Mertze.

P.S. sorry for bad eng.

I want to say THANKS and GOODBYE to all my friends from Agrammar, because i don't want to play WoW anymore. MoP ruined it. Blizzard, thanks, now i can play Real Life :)
If you're really quitting because of a patch that was released less than a week ago I applaud you for managing to play from Cataclysm to Mists of Pandaria and I cannot say I will miss you, if you have underlying reasons you do not wish to disclose to a forum of people you don't really know then I wish you luck with "playing real life" and hopefully things work out for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nooooooooooooooo!
Not Mertze, not you!
Stay tuned, changes will come, things will be fine.
I want you, to make my heals look like piece of crap once again.

Bye Mertze :( It was fun slacking around in BGs when you were there.. haha :p
I really hope you'll have a wonderful life! Enjoy it and take care :eek:

Hunter's have been ruining low-level pvp for a long long long time. Rogues have been ruining low-level pvp for a long long long time. Both got nerfed to the ground. And now that a holy paladin can do a lot of dmg, you're gonna leave?

Are you leaving because holy paladins got a huge buff, or are you leaving because your FOTM classes(rogues/hunters) got nerfed? either way, nice to see another lightweight twink leave.

Users who are viewing this thread